• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2016 Window Thread

Apparently the Wolves deal is dragging. We all know why that is...

So a KJ signing, meaning the sale of the club is sorted and Powell can fook off......top news indeed.

Powell would have been an upgrade but I'm not too bothered about missing out on him

Powell failed a medical. All over twitter/Mix etc.

So he failed a medical that Mike Williamson passed? Is that possible?

If we truly are going to have a mega-bucks owner we should be aiming higher than a former Crewe player with issues and an attitude problem

If we truly are going to have a mega-bucks owner we should be aiming higher than a former Crewe player with issues and an attitude problem

Plus he plays in Super Dave Edwards' preferred position so he wouldn't get much game time anyway...

Upper left corner of the rhombus?

Powell signs for Wigan, i'm happy about that.

Dave whelan(who broke his leg once,if you didn't know) will be very happy he's got one over some 'chinkies' by stealing our signing

We gave him to Wigan.

So do we take it as Powell was a KJ target. We had agreed things but had to put it on hold as the takeover reached a critical point. That deal was then all but rubber stamped yesterday, meaning Powell was no longer required. Off to Wigan he pops and 24 hours later he signs for them. Simple really.

We gave him to Wigan.

So do we take it as Powell was a KJ target. We had agreed things but had to put it on hold as the takeover reached a critical point. That deal was then all but rubber stamped yesterday, meaning Powell was no longer required. Off to Wigan he pops and 24 hours later he signs for them. Simple really.

Or he just failed the medical, of course?

It's impossible to know either way, nor be disappointed about losing a potential signing without knowing exactly what's just around the corner.

We might of dodged a bullet with Powell.

He might of failed a medical or maybe not, No doubt he is a talented kid (with a poor attitude) but more importantly he's Injury prone. Knowing our luck over the years he will stay that way and probably be another Boukari or Daley.

It's a good job there's information out there that a takeover is in the offing. This place would have had a fit about losing Powell and as for the mix ..........
Personally I suspect our hopefully soon to be coach has binned this.

Wolves set to beat Liverpool to £21m rated Talisca. Pinch me.

Back