• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2016 Window Thread

Sorry for the double post, but Bruce has effectively confirmed Powell has signed. He's blaming the Hull owner for them losing out.

Steve Bruce bleating about something? I refuse to believe it.

Well that is us beating a Premier League side if true. Sign of things to come I hope.

I know nothing about him but I guess those who do consider him a step in the right direction which will do for me.

I know nothing about him but I guess those who do consider him a step in the right direction which will do for me.

It is just a question of his attitude. He has ability in abundance.

Well that is us beating a Premier League side if true. Sign of things to come I hope.

Indeed. While I'm not over the moon about Powell (great ability, zero application) I can live with it if we actually beat Hull to him. That is a statement in itself and is a sign of the changes ahead. This could get really fucking exciting.

He isn't Edwards, that'll do me.

Indeed. While I'm not over the moon about Powell (great ability, zero application) I can live with it if we actually beat Hull to him. That is a statement in itself and is a sign of the changes ahead. This could get really $#@!ing exciting.

He might quite enjoy being the "superstar" here, potentially. He moved to Manchester United too soon.

SAF thought he was brilliant and that's enough of an endorsement for me!

He was an absolutely cracking player at Crewe. If that player is still in there and we can get that out of him then it's a great signing. If not we've replaced McDonald with a slightly further up the pitch version

He might quite enjoy being the "superstar" here, potentially. He moved to Manchester United too soon.

SAF thought he was brilliant and that's enough of an endorsement for me!

Believe me I hope he gets his attitude in check and goes hammer and tongue for it, he'll be brilliant if he does.

You mean to tell me a front 4 of;

Henry--------Edwards-------Saville
--------------Mason------------

doesn't excite you?! You're a hard man to please.

Cavaleiro Powell Graham

Dicko​

:whistle:

Looks like things are coming together now - this could be an interesting week!!

He was an absolutely cracking player at Crewe. If that player is still in there and we can get that out of him then it's a great signing. If not we've replaced McDonald with a slightly further up the pitch version

Used to work with someone who had links to the Crewe board during NP time there.
Really hope he's grown up a bit since then.

You mean to tell me a front 4 of;

Henry--------Edwards-------Saville
--------------Mason------------

doesn't excite you?! You're a hard man to please.
I have crazy high standards, I know.

Back