• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2016 Window Thread

Also unsurprising that Nixon is "breaking" loads of Blackburn stories now Owen Coyle is in charge there.

Hmm. The Mirror is reporting that Rangers opted for Barton over McDonald.

Cavaleiro now being reported as on his way to England in the next few days for the same price as he cost Monaco - €15m!

Let's hope it's us and not Wednesday.

Cavaleiro now being reported as on his way to England in the next few days for the same price as he cost Monaco - €15m!

Let's hope it's us and not Wednesday.

Is he really better on the left wing than Edwards though?

Nick Powell has just followed the Official Wolves Twitter account...

So that's maybe three transfers - Cavaleiro and Powell in, McDonald out - that could be going through as soon as the takeover is complete. I wonder how many more we haven't heard of.

Don't want him. He's an arse.

The Cavaleiro reports are that he has agreed a transfer to England and the details will be made official soon. That would suggest it could be us if the takeover is happening, otherwise they would surely have just named the club if he'd agreed a transfer? I know nothing about him though, is he any good?

Not sure on Powell TBH. Maybe he'll prove me wrong if he comes.

I see we had Joe Mason as our only fit striker for the first friendly. This takeover had better be happening!

Today's Derby Telegraph have said DCFC are 'joint favourites with Wolves and Blues' in the race to sign Anichibe (sp)

Fingers crossed Derby win that one.

Today's Derby Telegraph have said DCFC are 'joint favourites with Wolves and Blues' in the race to sign Anichibe (sp)

Fingers crossed Derby win that one.

:icon_lol:

Derby and Blues can fight that one out amongst themselves, thanks!

A past blast:

Breaking | SM Caen striker Andy Delort appears to have refused to turn up to training today. Sporting Director Gravelaine: "Ask him why."

At the risk of being thoroughly impatient, you haven't heard anything new have you Sam?

I'm afraid not. The company who were my source got into trouble as someone allied their name with the information despite them signing a non-disclosure agreement with the club (even though it spilled out from the Wolves side). They're remaining tightlipped now. All I know is the takeover is happening 100% and I've no reason to doubt that.

Pete O'Rourke ‏@SportsPeteO 6s7 seconds ago
Wolves are set to win the race for former Manchester United forward Nick Powell. #mufc #wwfc #wafc

Not mad about that. He was highly rated not too long ago. Hopefully just a product of being in the wrong side before.

Lots of sporting Twitter accounts expecting us to announce Powell today.

Back