• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2016 Window Thread

To be honest it's quite creepy. Bet he's buzzing that he has her on snapchat judging by some of the pictures I have seen..

It is creepy. Not as bad as reading MM though.

She apparently said he was joining Wednesday earlier this week.

She is absolutely stunning btw...
This is important. Link please.

Or your keg loving ass is banned.

Good Lord.

Very pretty and excellent bangers. However why do girls under thirty insist on trying to look like a fucking cod by pouting at the camera? Makes them look fucking stupid.

Good Lord.

Very pretty and excellent bangers. However why do girls under thirty insist on trying to look like a $#@!ing cod by pouting at the camera? Makes them look $#@!ing stupid.

I agree with you but we do sound like curmudgeonly old men whining about the yoof of today. Even though she does have marvellous assets.

Gorgeous +10
Fake boobs -5
Trout pout pose -1

Yeah she'll do!

Is Cavaleiro actually any good? I was under the impression that he'd been a bit of a disappointment so far.

May - June 22nd - about one page of new entries to this signings thread -

July 3/4 - 2 whole pages almost about some lads girlfriend ! (she has gotten the knack for 'best angle to see down my top' hasn't she!)

It's being echoed a lot but if it all fails through I actually can't see myself recovering, I was proper in Wolves doldrums.

Still being linked with Ashley Fletcher.

Back