• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2016 Window Thread

Nah main man at Wolves until he decides enough is enough....

I don't think we can keep a Euro 2016 semi finalist here any longer. Only fair we allow him to fulfil his destiny elsewhere now. As gratitude for his service then he can go for free.

This applies if we don't get taken over as well btw.

Whats the rules on financial fair play, if there was a dream take over how much could you realistically spend?

Away from the take over, it's worrying that so far we have signed a back up keeper, been linked with 2 other players and thats it. If we don't get the news we hope next week then we are looking very light on quality to me.

Bournemouth style - who fucking cares? Get promoted and FFP is an irrelevance.

Whats the rules on financial fair play, if there was a dream take over how much could you realistically spend?

Away from the take over, it's worrying that so far we have signed a back up keeper, been linked with 2 other players and thats it. If we don't get the news we hope next week then we are looking very light on quality to me.

FFP only a worry if you don't get promoted as the Premier Legue doesn't recognise it - think Bournemouth ignored it the year they went up

Sort out a new shirt sponsorship with a certain Chinese search engine worth £100m per season. Sorted.

I hadn't thought of that, could we void our deal with the shit house sponsor we have under new owners?

Derby spent upwards of £25M last year and nobody gave a shit. Newcastle have spent £22M already and are trying to buy Grant fucking Hanley for Five fucking Million. FFP is a joke.

Of course we could. Give those wankers a couple of quid to fuck off and move on

FFP at our level has been completely neutered over the last couple of years. It's miles away from the original regulations put in place three years or so ago. Basically you won't see many clubs get into trouble now, not those who are covered by the owner anyway. The only ones in trouble will be those who overspend and don't have any means of actually covering the bills bar external debt.

Fielden in like a shot. Tim II will pick up this and dismiss it on Thursday...

Guy on MolMix added Cavaleiro's girlfriend on snapchat and she has apparently said he is coming to us. Fuck knows how real it is but weird regardless!

Edit: and Yes, I was reading MolMix..

Guy on MolMix added Cavaleiro's girlfriend on snapchat and she has apparently said he is coming to us. Fuck knows how real it is but weird regardless!

Edit: and Yes, I was reading MolMix..
Just seen that on Twitter - absolutely ridiculous :icon_lol:

To be honest it's quite creepy. Bet he's buzzing that he has her on snapchat judging by some of the pictures I have seen..

She apparently said he was joining Wednesday earlier this week.

She is absolutely stunning btw...

With the latests reports in i give this takeover 60% chance of happening

Back