• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2016 Window Thread

Wolves set to seal multi million pound deal...Idrissa Syla "has played his last game for Anderlecht and is about to join Wolves" according to Belgian media

£2.3m apparently

E&S have put up his goals from last season. Not many of them and 50% from about 3 yards. Slightly losing faith in our recruitment team...

of course i will give him a chance Paddy, just that I havent been impressed by the recruitment team so far

E&S have put up his goals from last season. Not many of them and 50% from about 3 yards. Slightly losing faith in our recruitment team...
If he is signing it's to be a hold up man to bring others into play and give a focal point for our attack. I have no idea if he's any good, but his value to the team won't come in bitesize YouTube clips.

A younger Emile Heskey type perhaps? As long as our hoofball ends up with someone on our side getting anywhere close it will be an improvement.

I don't care if he scores every goal with his arse from 3" as long as he scores plenty. If we sign him I think he'll do ok though.

Apparently we're after Kyle McFadzean who is 29 and transfer listed at MK Dons...

Apparently we're after Kyle McFadzean who is 29 and transfer listed at MK Dons...

If he's not English can we sign home?, sounds like one of those bloody Europeans to me, ha ha before THM gets his pants wet.

If he is signing it's to be a hold up man to bring others into play and give a focal point for our attack. I have no idea if he's any good, but his value to the team won't come in bitesize YouTube clips.
He looks to be a good header of the ball. Useful trait in our current system.

@FLtransfers__
Wolves and Derby are the two teams battling it out for the services of Dimitar Berbatov #wwfc #dcfc

Hmm... I somehow doubt that.

I absolutely loved watching Berbatov play. Ridiculous talent. He's probably done now though, Sheringham still did it at this level for West Ham when he was knocking on but he's a rare exception.

Plus he's a wig wearer now, I can't have full respect for that.

Imagine a front two of Berbatov and Edwards...

How could you not love watching this man.

BerbSmoke.jpeg

Dimitar-Berbatov.jpg

pen.gif

first-touch.gif

Berbatov-touch.gif

giphy.gif

lob.gif

The man is just ludicrous. Clearly it isn't going to happen.

That French beanpole has signed a new contract with Le Havre.

Wolves set to seal multi million pound deal...Idrissa Syla "has played his last game for Anderlecht and is about to join Wolves" according to Belgian media

£2.3m apparently
I wonder if this is on hold because of the possible takeover?

Fuck it, this is a signing.

Niall Ennis signs his 3 year Professional deal.

Back