• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2016 Window Thread

Emnes??!!!

comment_Jr1RHyRRBhr7mzSgmsMd2uaxYrWBKabO.gif

Fred and Alan should start a Football Talent Spotting Agency....Might challenge Hoddle's Malaga efforts

Fred and Alan should start a Football Talent Spotting Agency....Might challenge Hoddle's Malaga efforts

You back Altidore for a while and it never stops following you...

I went to a pre season friendly oop north four years ago. I watched a defence bully a totally ineffective Emnes. That defence was Carlisle United.

Has Martin to Fulham been confirmed yet? Take the £5m for Mason and chuck another £5-6m on top and go get Martin. That could be the difference between play offs and automatic promotion.

Probably all a bit late in the day, though.

You back Altidore for a while and it never stops following you...
A bit like treading in dog poo.

Except you walked round for ages claiming it smelled lovely...

Has Martin to Fulham been confirmed yet? Take the £5m for Mason and chuck another £5-6m on top and go get Martin. That could be the difference between play offs and automatic promotion.

Probably all a bit late in the day, though.

Yeah they haven't helped themselves with the timing!!

A bit like treading in dog poo.

Except you walked round for ages claiming it smelled lovely...
I really thought he had turned a corner at AZ. More than that, I wanted him to have turned one.

When he had the goal ruled out against Arsenal, I really thought it was confirmation of my hopes. Alas, I was very wrong.

ok people, just watched getting on the pitch and always be involved or scoring..i will go with your valuation this time...would really like strong martin though, but no chance?

Henry confirmed to Bolton on loan via Wolves Twitter.

Henry to Bolton confirmed, loan until January. Good signing for them, he's a great player in League One, but never more than a squad filler for a team wanting to achieve above mid-table in the Championship.

I'm impressed that we've shipped out the three most obvious weak links in the squad, I thought we'd just stockpile until January. (Although I find it interesting reading the Mix regularly for the first time this window since the takeover for how different the consensus is there. Apparently Doherty is our best defender, and Evans is our worst midfielder...)

Henry to Bolton confirmed, loan until January. Good signing for them, he's a great player in League One, but never more than a squad filler for a team wanting to achieve above mid-table in the Championship.

Yep, exactly this.

If they stay as a top six team in that league then he'll do really well for them.

No reason to want to aid Bolton, but he wont improve them beyond lower mid table obscurity in the Championship - he will do OK at that level for them & has no chance of appearing here again

Back