• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2016 Window Thread

They haven't long got rid of Neill Collins so needed to fill the breach with the exact same player.

Neill Collins was great compared to EEL

They haven't long got rid of Neill Collins so needed to fill the breach with the exact same player.

Collins last touch for Wolves - Thumping penalty in the top corner
EEL - Red Card

EEL will do well at that level. Some decent performances for us in League 1, mainly at right back

Neill Collins was great compared to EEL

You have a strange view on players and a short memory on Wolves. Just because they don't make grade at one level doesn't automatically mean they are shit. EEL was fine in League 1 and will do a decent job back there.

You have a strange view on players and a short memory on Wolves. Just because they don't make grade at one level doesn't automatically mean they are shit. EEL was fine in League 1 and will do a decent job back there.

yeah, apologize..at that level he is fine

Byrne gone permanently to Wigan. 500k.

See ya Nathan. One of those players who looks like he should be fast but isn't. I still say Ken did him over last season - plenty of times he showed enough in an appearance here and there and then was ditched for weeks for Ojo or whoever - but didn't ever look close to being a serious player at this level. Can't trust a guy with a head that far out of proportion with the rest of his body either.

First brotherwood transfer and already a value record!

7,6M euromendes is nothing guys. You will be paying +25M for Atleti overload in no time!

It's apparently a month to the day since Ken was sacked. Been a few changes...

I've just had a peek at the "Winter Improvement Thread (aka Winter Squad Weakening Thread and TWF Suicide Watch)" (needed to depress myself after this transfer windows incredibleness)

And the last post from YoungWolf says:

"I'm pinning my hopes on us eventually being bought and then there being a bit of an overhaul at first team level. We seem to be getting it right below that(re. recruitment of young players, the coaching in the academy.)"

Reckon this may have pretty much been fulfilled this transfer period....

why do i watch skysports on deadline day its been nothing but Jack Wilshere when that deal is pretty much done move the fuck on ffs !!!!

Just seen this post on Twitter:

Bringing in 12 players in little over a month, breaking our transfer record & still spending less than Villa have spent on Kodjia #wwfc

Shows the price of NOT shouting your mouth off on how much you're going to spend.

So basically - I called it? Whoop.

Back