• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2016 Window Thread

English born striker but has played all his football in the States (bar a few years as yoof player at Norwich, Staines & Kings Lynn until his teens)

In the States (from Wiki)
Born 1990

Youth career
2000–2006 Norwich City
2007–2008 Staines Town
2008–2009 King's Lynn

College career
Years Team Apps
2009–2010 Tyler Junior College 42 (52)
2011 South Florida Bulls 21 (16)

Senior career
Years Team Apps (Gls)
2012– Sporting Kansas City 102 (46)
2013 → Orlando City (loan) 13 (15)

Good goal records , never heard of him

Anyway Jeff Shi is a bloody fibber. He said we were only going to bring in between 5 and 8 new players....

He was only talking permanent signings, he didn't mean loan deals

Remember how good Jake Cassidy's record looked!?

He didn't really have a record as such.. He was 17 when we signed him from Airbus (before he had played a League game as they had only just signed him from Llandudno). He had a decent spell with Tranmere, but that was it really

Bradley Wright-Phillips and Kei Kamara are lethal in MLS. I don't think we need to take another punt on a fairly obscure striker, Gladon is that man surely. Different story if we're going for someone like Martin (I don't think we are FWIW)

Some of the stuff on Instagram is suggesting Dwyer is off to Arsenal not Wolves. Not a Wenger signing, is it?

Some of the stuff on Instagram is suggesting Dwyer is off to Arsenal not Wolves. Not a Wenger signing, is it?

I'd be very surprised if Wenger were signing a 26 year old from MLS. He won't move away from playing one up front and they now have Lucas, Alexis, Giroud and Walcott.

wouldnt mind him, seems quick and an eye for a goal

I'd be very surprised if Wenger were signing a 26 year old from MLS. He won't move away from playing one up front and they now have Lucas, Alexis, Giroud and Walcott.

yeah, wenger is more into a midfield player of 19 years that is very talented

Replacement for the random Japanese striker they couldn't get a permit for?

This fucking window. My god. Now get these guys fit so we don't have to watch Coady, Price, Evans, and Edwards figure out who can stay furthest from the action.

Stearman just tweeted this

Merci mom frere!! Still time for you to join me ���� @sakobakary26 goodluck for the rest of the season bro ���� @OfficialWolves

Back