• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2016 Window Thread

If nothing else happens today, this window has been a rousing success for us. If Byrne and Henry go before 11, it'll be even better.

I won't fuss about Stears. He was rightfully our player of the year recently and knows how to clean up Batth's mistakes. The two can work very well together and could ultimately be what sees us back up.

Also would not say no to Cavaleiro today. This just keeps getting better.

Definitely was not rightfully player of the year, shouldn't have even been in the top five.

I think that's going to be us done now. I don't buy the Martin rumour - he's apparently still in Scotland, training with the national team in Glasgow.

Just need EEL, Byrne and Henry to be off and that's just about a perfect transfer window. Hell's bells...

Just need EEL, Byrne and Henry to be off and that's just about a perfect transfer window. Hell's bells...

I'd get rid of Edwards ahead of all of those. As we keep getting tempted to play him.

OK that's enough let's get some of the fuckers actually playing. I was 40 years at the top of advertising and this so far seems like great marketing, but we are still playing 10 of the 11 fuckers from last year.

Let's get the new fuckers on stage!!!!

Accept it, Edwards is part of the Foundations at Molineux. He is going nowhere...

Not a word on Sky yet about our deal for Ivan. Prem or nothing isn't it.

OK that's enough let's get some of the fuckers actually playing. I was 40 years at the top of advertising and this so far seems like great marketing, but we are still playing 10 of the 11 fuckers from last year.

Let's get the new fuckers on stage!!!!

Most of the new players have had zero pre-season. The 2 week break will be vital for them. Can't chuck them in with little to no match fitness

Most of the new players have had zero pre-season. The 2 week break will be vital for them. Can't chuck them in with little to no match fitness

Great, another 6 weeks of fucking Evans and Edwards it is then...:)

Your first non loan Mendes purchase. Dont forget that the value is neither euros or pounds. Its either Euromendes or mendemillions.

But you had to make at least one so there is some of your money in the system. Its like opening a bank account and making a small deposit.

Your first non loan Mendes purchase. Dont forget that the value is neither euros or pounds. Its either Euromendes or mendemillions.

But you had to make at least one so there is some of your money in the system. Its like opening a bank account and making a small deposit.

What's Cavaleiro like then? Seems to have done well at Depor.

Yes, how come his mendes value has nearly halved in a year?

Maybe we'll have a quiet evening after all! I expected us to be kept waiting for Ivan to sign. I can't imagine we'll bring anyone else in before the deadline, surely?

Maybe we'll have a quiet evening after all! I expected us to be kept waiting for Ivan to sign. I can't imagine we'll bring anyone else in before the deadline, surely?

Balotelli at 10:59.

I would say we are done. No need to watch Jim White having a heart attack for the final 2 hours of the window.

Back