• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2016 Window Thread

Yeah, claiming Stearman coming back to us frees Iorfa up for a move.

On this occasion I am more likely to believe Tim II. Stears returning allowing EEL to go out on loan, rather than Iorfa going to West Ham

No chance we'd get one defender in on loan only to let two go. I don't buy the Iorfa rumour tbh.

Aren't West Ham signing Richards from Villa to solve their full back problem? (Not that he is likely to solve anything)

Tim II either has the thumbs up from Wolves regarding Ivan C signing today or he is going all out in the hope he is right.

If nothing else happens today, this window has been a rousing success for us. If Byrne and Henry go before 11, it'll be even better.

I won't fuss about Stears. He was rightfully our player of the year recently and knows how to clean up Batth's mistakes. The two can work very well together and could ultimately be what sees us back up.

Also would not say no to Cavaleiro today. This just keeps getting better.

Arbeloa off to West Ham by the looks of it. Right back sorted for them then.

If nothing else happens today, this window has been a rousing success for us. If Byrne and Henry go before 11, it'll be even better.

I won't fuss about Stears. He was rightfully our player of the year recently and knows how to clean up Batth's mistakes. The two can work very well together and could ultimately be what sees us back up.

Also would not say no to Cavaleiro today. This just keeps getting better.

if Byrne and Henry goes, that fine, but dont mind have a big squad now we got the cash(we have had horrible injuries in the last couple of seasons)..no need throw players away just to slim our squad

If it gets to the point that we are missing Byrne then it means everyone in Wolverhampton has been killed.

If Henry goes, that's the number 7 shirt available. If we don't spend an 8 figure sum on a top class player to wear it, I'm kicking off.

If Henry goes, that's the number 7 shirt available. If we don't spend an 8 figure sum on a top class player to wear it, I'm kicking off.
Williamson will take it....

If it gets to the point that we are missing Byrne then it means everyone in Wolverhampton has been killed.

anything is possible... #worldterror

The new owners instantly identified a major issue we had, lack of strength in depth and have set about correcting it. Can't remember the last time I was this happy in a transfer window.

if Byrne and Henry goes, that fine, but dont mind have a big squad now we got the cash(we have had horrible injuries in the last couple of seasons)..no need throw players away just to slim our squad

Id offload Evans as well.

Back