• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2016 Window Thread

wouldnt mind Martin, but i guess that wont happen...insanely good transfer window, is this for real?

Anyway Jeff Shi is a bloody fibber. He said we were only going to bring in between 5 and 8 new players....

Anyway Jeff Shi is a bloody fibber. He said we were only going to bring in between 5 and 8 new players....

after he saw us play under KJ he got his mind changed ;)

we are done, some great, some still getting fit...... oops but so am i and i am 64.

we have signed enough let's see them earn the wonga.

On paper they are the dogs bollocks, but which paper?

not toilet paper Pav..

What's Cavaleiro like then? Seems to have done well at Depor.

Very fast player. Not very smart though. Can play as a forward too. Didnt watch much of him last season but his crossing used to be awful. His finishing is good. At least when he makes the right decision in front of goal which not always happens.

EEL on the verge of going to Sheffield Utd. Still hoping we can get rid of a few surplus to requirements before 11pm.

EEL needs to go for me, not good enough

After seeing us demolished by Swansea he said fuck this and pressed the button on kenny. Good call so far

Ken was gone as soon as we got taken over. He knew it as well. Jeff gave him the most lukewarm backing ever at the first press conference and then it was just a case of waiting to see if Walter wanted to come.

Wolves winger James Henry set to join Bolton on loan. #wwfc #bwfc #DeadlineDay

Tara a bit

There are some rumours about Dom Dwyer from Kansas - no, me neither.

Pic on Instagram of Dom Dwyer apparently on way to UK - no idea how to copy and paste it.

Back