• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2016 Window Thread

He didn't really have a record as such.. He was 17 when we signed him from Airbus (before he had played a League game as they had only just signed him from Llandudno). He had a decent spell with Tranmere, but that was it really

28 in 32 for his original side despite being 16 in a full age league and then was over 100% goal rate in pre season. That was very impressive. He's barely scored half that in the 6 years since. Saw his only goal for Oldham in the Lancs cup this pre season.

I wonder what the other clubs in our league think of our new found wealth and transfer activity?

I think that compared to Newcastle and Villa they have worse things to worry about than us.

I wonder what the other clubs in our league think of our new found wealth and transfer activity?
Intimidated, angry for not spending enough, wanting new owners etc.. Normal stuff

Not just our league. I would be looking on in envy if I were Albion fans despite being in a higher league

Still feel there is more to come - you think if we were done there would have been an announcement to that effect.

I agree. Hopeful for a little surprise or two this evening, as well as quite a bit of outward activity.

Even if nothing else happens I am absolutely ECSTATIC at this window. Incredible stuff.

a striker or a goalie would be preferred then

I agree. Hopeful for a little surprise or two this evening, as well as quite a bit of outward activity.

Even if nothing else happens I am absolutely ECSTATIC at this window. Incredible stuff.

true that, incredible transfer window

Not just our league. I would be looking on in envy if I were Albion fans despite being in a higher league

They're about to sign Robson-Kanu. :icon_lol:

I don't think Villa or Newcastle will be bothered, so I think it's the playoff teams that will be concerned. I can see us finishing anywhere from 2nd to 6th.

They're about to sign Robson-Kanu. :icon_lol:

You'd think in this day and age that the era of "score a good goal in an international tournament and get a big move" was over. Obviously not. :icon_lol:

30 goals in 228 appearances, top business. More or less the same scoring rate as Dave Edwards.

If we'd have signed Robson-Kanu pre-Fosun I'd have been genuinely devastated. :icon_lol:

westbrom.com is getting interesting

not a post on "dingle watch" since Cav turned up. Only comments on "seals watch" are bemoaning FFP violations.

And on their activity, they all seem rather peeved. Shame that.

westbrom.com is getting interesting

not a post on "dingle watch" since Cav turned up. Only comments on "seals watch" are bemoaning FFP violations.

And on their activity, they all seem rather peeved. Shame that.

I bet they have passed out already :):)

Back