• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2016 Window Thread

Linked with a move for Shrewsbury 'keeper Jayson Leutwiler would be decent back up I suppose but personally I'd rather us look to replace Ikeme rather than look for an understudy.

It worries me that it seems KJ thinks Ikeme is adequate when he has dropped far too many clangers for my liking. Any additions should be a step up we don't need squad players.

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

Agreed, that's what I hope for each time I log on too!

Currently it seems to be the only interesting thing going on at the club. The prospect of a signing such as Shrewsburys sometimes 1st choice keeper merely make me fearful of our transfer policy this summer without a sale.

Hopefully there are good signings in the pipeline. We were not good enough last season, and need to improve the squad

Lloyd Dyer released by Burnley, I have this crippling fear we're going to sign him. Exactly the same kind of no skill winger as Helan.

Also seems to get in a row with everyone he signs for!

I'd take Kites back in a heartbeat. Burnley don't need him.

Barely had a kick since we sold him to Stoke, hasn't he?

i dont know about Kites..had his chance here and left in a horrible way..dont think i want him back

I do look forward to hearing LJ's thoughts on wanting Kightly back...

As if by magic...

Obviously I wouldn't want him back, and I feel it is a gold tinted specs idea. He's now 30. He hasn't played regular football for some time (training aside). His best days are behind him. No doubt he's a little slower than he was. He's likely only to tail off some more.

I also don't think he'd want to come back.

As if by magic...

Obviously I wouldn't want him back, and I feel it is a gold tinted specs idea. He's now 30. He hasn't played regular football for some time (training aside). His best days are behind him. No doubt he's a little slower than he was. He's likely only to tail off some more.

I also don't think he'd want to come back.

That wasn't nearly as fun a post as I thought it would be :(

Just had this uncanny feeling in my bones that I'd log on to see some really exciting Wolves news this morning. Oh well...

Bit of a dead period at the moment everyone's on the beach, things usually start to happen when players report back for pre-season.

That wasn't nearly as fun a post as I thought it would be :(

The fact that I still think he's a fucking judas doesn't impair my impartiality! :)

Kites is/was like the sexy prick teasing bird that you've been with for a while, tells you how serious it all is, then leaves you for the vacuous cunt with a supercar the minute you lose your job. In the beginning, indeed from late 2006 through to the end of the 2008-09 season he was immense, exciting, skillful, creative, and a livewire. We then lost him to injury for some time. He made magnificent noises, and I was so optimistic when we looked to be getting him back.

His manner of leaving however, left so much to be desired, that I could never welcome him back. I'm not so sure I'd boo him, but I would glare at him in an angry manner... That said, signing a 30 year old with an injury record like his surely can't be a good idea for us at this time.

Back