• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2016 Window Thread

Wait, we've offered a "visit" to Price's next replacement already?!?

Let's just bin some of these tossers and really do it on the cheap. Like 8 or 9 times this summer, preferably. Maybe some loans to do it even cheaper.

Let's just bin some of these tossers and really do it on the cheap. Like 8 or 9 times this summer, preferably. Maybe some loans to do it even cheaper.

Loans aren't cheap though, the ones are club advertise happily are 270%...

How far along is Zyro?

Very little chance of Zyro playing any part next season.

Doncaster Rovers FC ‏@drfc_official · 5m5 minutes ago

INCOMING: We are delighted to announce that Tommy Rowe has signed a 3 year deal at #DRFC ⚪️ #ForeverRovers

A player who 'just' made more impact than Eggert Jonsson. Probably at the right level now

He doesn't have a cast/crutches/knee brace and he didn't have the op that long ago. I'd say that's very good progress. He'll be back earlier than expected I bet.

Do we consider Rowe leaving to be one of this season's highlights?

i dont know if we have a highlight this season?

Matt Doherty's 30 yarder 1st then the final whistle v Wednesday.

Blues away was the only 'real' highlight once you discount novelty goals from shit full backs.

Jordan Graham's emergence is the only tangible positive I can take from the season. That and it's finished now.

Rowe leaving is neither here nor there, he didn't play enough to annoy me to any great degree. He did nothing in a Wolves shirt and he's gone, not even a footnote.

It probably won't end up as disappointing (unless we got relegated, which I don't think we will) because as it stands I'm likely to enter it with zero expectations as opposed to some expectations that I had nine months ago. I couldn't give you a more cheery prognosis than that though.

I mean the manager might stop playing rubbish football, picking Edwards without fail and making a general mess of his selection every week, but I won't hold my breath.

Back