• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2016 Window Thread

And yet the other rumour is he was consistently and always late. Hardly the consummate professional.

That's the trouble with rumours.

A good man manager deals with that though. The little respect I have left for Jackett will be gone if Jacobs has a good season for Wigan playing in his best position next year. He wasn't given an opportunity by us in the Championship despite tearing up Div 1 as a number 10.

Some times dealing with players works sometimes it doesn't, although ultimately that will mainly be down to the player, regardless of what the management do.

What KJ did with Jordan Graham worked a treat. He almost lost his chance of making the break through but took the actions of the club on board and sorted himself out.

With Jacobs it wasn't just a case of "you have been late 5 times this week - you are listed, get out of here". It was over a period of time.

Didn't the same happen with him at Derby too?

It makes you wonder why Derby shipped him off to us at a very low fee. Maybe he is a serial cunt.

Yeah if he was consistently late Jackett can say what he wants but it's down to the player to sort that out himself.

Begs the question - did KJ put up with it when he was doing well in league 1?

And why would it become a problem we couldn't tolerate the minute the stakes become higher? I couldn't care less if that's seen as unprofessional when I know the football league has employed every type of criminal.
Kenny needs to swallow his pride every once in a while and realize that he has a weapon worth using.

Or, just employ a team full of nice guys and let the league walk over us. Why the fuck not. Jackett knows best.

Jacobs wasn't that good that he should be entitled to special treatment. He acted the cunt, and got shipped out.

Plenty to criticise Jackett for after this season, but I don't think he can win with this one. I've no problems if he fucks off a player who thinks he's better than he is, is disruptive, doesn't work hard enough or simply has a shite attitude. Same for McDonald, K.

39a9c127c53ebf6e8cf13a6045bb1ded.jpg

Lechia midfielder Daniel Lukasik.

All the Polish lads at my work are Lechia Gdansk fans. I'm down in Brum atm but will ask them about him when I'm back on Friday.

Doncaster Rovers FC ‏@drfc_official · 5m5 minutes ago

INCOMING: We are delighted to announce that Tommy Rowe has signed a 3 year deal at #DRFC ⚪️ #ForeverRovers

My disappointment is barely palpable.

according to Wiki (I know) Daniel Lukasik is a defensive midfielder...

See ya Tommy, all the best

Nice guy when I met him at the shirt sponsors lunch. Saying that, his time here has been a disaster for him so glad he has got a move.

Good luck to ya, Tommy. Once again, not the player we needed unfortunately. We seem to love that type of signing in recent years.

Van La Parra.

The text below translates as "visit" though so we're not necessarily signing him.

If we sign him = "Who? Doing it on the cheap ay we"

If we don't sign him = "Fucking ell Morgan - spend some munny. No ambishun."

Delete as appropriate.

Back