• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2016 Window Thread

Bradley Dack is going to Palace isn't he? Think that ship has sailed...

Robson-Kanu is after a top flight move.

Robson-Kanu averages about four goals a season, no thanks.

Would have come close to being our top scorer then...get him in

Hibs out the playoffs. Expect us to move for Cummings now.

Looks a bit of a fat ponce from the bits I've seen.

Looks a bit of a fat ponce from the bits I've seen.

Pretty much. Doesn't fit the bill of KJ's powerful forward to partner Mason either which makes me worry that we're going to try and turn him into Johnny Russell MKII and play him at LW.

I wonder what Aston Villa would want for Idrissa Geuye? He's the only player to come out of this season with any credit for them (barring maybe Amavi but he's been crocked for ages), 2nd highest tackling rate in the Prem and full of energy which we have lacked in midfield for ages.

Probably will just go back to France, though.

Another one who isn't going to move to a different Championship club. Would be miles out of our price range anyway.

Probably right, just trying to think of energetic midfielders who can carry the ball forward. Having that ability would improve us hugely, IMO. Evans and Saville could do that role to an extent but neither of them are the best of athletes.

I wonder what Aston Villa would want for Idrissa Geuye? He's the only player to come out of this season with any credit for them (barring maybe Amavi but he's been crocked for ages), 2nd highest tackling rate in the Prem and full of energy which we have lacked in midfield for ages.

Probably will just go back to France, though.

Couple of Villa season ticket holders say Amavi has potential but always has a rick in him and Gana is utter rubbish so not sure what you're seeing there Alan.

Couple of Villa season ticket holders say Amavi has potential but always has a rick in him and Gana is utter rubbish so not sure what you're seeing there Alan.
Couple Villa STH's > me.

Dunno why they think Gana is rubbish but they're entitled to that opinion.

Couple Villa STH's > me.

Dunno why they think Gana is rubbish but they're entitled to that opinion.

They say Gana hasn't got a brain and just isn't good enough technically or tactically. It may be a case of a foreign player not being integrated correctly which wouldn't surprise me at Villa this season.

They say Gana hasn't got a brain and just isn't good enough technically or tactically. It may be a case of a foreign player not being integrated correctly which wouldn't surprise me at Villa this season.
Personally I'd argue that nothing about Villa as a team was tactically aware this season. I'd say their failings in that particular area came from the top down.

I expect very few Villa supporters have rosy feelings about any of their players tbh.

Indeed Mr J Lescott may well be moving on I would think.

Back