• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2016 Window Thread

$#@!! We are in the $#@! then unless messi bale and Rinaldo come on a seasons free loan !
that's Bale at left back then with Messi and Ronaldo on the bench as Kenny thinks Edwards and Henry are better suited to our system.:icon_smile:

that's Bale at left back then with Messi and Ronaldo on the bench as Kenny thinks Edwards and Henry are better suited to our system.:icon_smile:

Got no problem with Edwards & Henry being in the squad, they bring some experience which is needed - its just a problem when they are seen as permanent starters & played when most of us can see that they are not the best solution

Twitter rumour of the day is we're in for Jack Payne, 21-year-old left-winger who plays for Southend. Out of contract, lots of Championship interest apparently.

Wiki says he's 5ft 5in. Another one for Kenny to leave on the bench because he's not powerful enough.

The whole Zac Clough thing never amounted to anything did it? I'd have him here for sure but he'll be going somewhere higher in the league. I suppose Jackett wouldn't want him anyway as he's not massive and has good technique

The whole Zac Clough thing never amounted to anything did it?

He doesn't want to leave Bolton. The only reason he cam close to leaving was due to Bolton needed money pretty urgently.

Got no problem with Edwards & Henry being in the squad, they bring some experience which is needed - its just a problem when they are seen as permanent starters & played when most of us can see that they are not the best solution

That's what I am saying

I was all in favour of us buying promising lower league players. Until it turned out that they were all rubbish.

We could certainly do with an ex Premiership midfielder. And cut the multiple of zero impact squad players we seem to carry in midfield.

Only when we get a settled Ince Rae Cameron type midfield will we compete again. Henry, Coady, Price and Wallace just don't seem to be able to cut the mustard.

We could do with a new scout too. And a new manager.

It's all about the manager for me. We won't go anywhere with the current ridiculous selections. Once he's gone someone can ideally come in with a plan and buy/select players to fulfil that plan.

Currently kj just tries to randomly select people and hope for the best, it doesn't work.

Completely agree Premier can't see us doing any better until the manager is changed.

Being heavily linked with Cummings again from Hibs.

QPR not offering Ale Faurlin a new deal. I'd be interested in him providing his fitness was up to the mark.

QPR not offering Ale Faurlin a new deal. I'd be interested in him providing his fitness was up to the mark.
A good player but hasn't he had severe injury problems recently?

Sounds QPR have had enough of it.

He has had serious injuries in the past but started 28 league games this season.

I don't think we could afford his wages. Good player though.

Heard a rumour about Hause that he's been told he will be sent on loan next season. Then I saw the tweet and I worry it may be true. Williamson if fit has to play but I had hoped Baath would be dropped as Hause clearly has more potential.

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

There's absolutely no point in sending Hause out on loan. He's good enough for the first team and like you, I'd want to see him and Williamson as first choice centre halves.

Why on earth would we send Hause on loan? I'd be wary of strengthening any of the teams below us in the table, he's surely too good for league 1 and we should be looking to ship EEL out long before Hause.

Not questioning your rumour btw Sig, just our shite management. Nothing we could do in this window would surprise me.

Back