• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2016 Window Thread

Bjarnason would play in Saville's place on the left of the midfield three. He played on the left/middle for Iceland.

"should manager Mick McCarthy require his services..." hmm

Luisa would be an awesome signing.

To be honest I could see it happening hes coming towards the end of his career one last hurrah in English footy? Would be an epic signing.

Could be like Leicester signing Cambiasso after spending 10 years at Inter?

Seems barmy to be even contemplating it but I'd not be surprised by anything this pre season.

Benfica's president had to have a good reason to come to the Rotherham match - we all assumed it was for Talisca, but Luisao..

BTW, if you thought Benfica fans hated Mendes before...

If we are going to play attacking football we need a better defense, with all the rumors our back 4 could be Buttner, Luisao, Iorfa, Silvio by the end of August, I think that would be sufficient for this level!!

Luisao is so left field and come from no where overnight that I hope there's something in it. Imagine Wolves signing a bloke who nearly has 50 Brazil caps to his name... while still in the Championship! FFS! :icon_lol:

Luisao would be the first Brazilian to play for Wolves wouldn't he? Unless he comes over all Williamson.

Just been looking at some videos of Bjarnason, he's bagged 10+ goals in both his last two seasons and appears to be quite high up the pitch for majority of them so could well be someone to fit into the front three rather than midfield three, seems to have played mainly from the left at Pescara but then from the right now at Basel. I suppose he could push Texeira back to a deeper position if he signed, he supposedly had more experience playing a deeper role I think?

Luisao would be the first Brazilian to play for Wolves wouldn't he? Unless he comes over all Williamson.

Just been looking at some videos of Bjarnason, he's bagged 10+ goals in both his last two seasons and appears to be quite high up the pitch for majority of them so could well be someone to fit into the front three rather than midfield three, seems to have played mainly from the left at Pescara but then from the right now at Basel. I suppose he could push Texeira back to a deeper position if he signed, he supposedly had more experience playing a deeper role I think?

Finkler? Did he ever get a game?

Edit: Ninja'd

Back