• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2016 Window Thread

Yawwwwwwwnnn then

He actually played 15 games as well. Obviously Europa League doesn't count.

Probably gutted that he has to pay a bit of attention to the Championship, rather than the Premier League. Did you see the Mirror headline?

How about BOTH of these men at Wolves? Yes, Wolves!

------------------Ikeme

Silvio-------Iorfa----Luisao---------Buttner

----------------Oniangue

---------Talisca-------------Evans

-Teixeira---------Bodvarsson--------Helder

Holy $#@!ing $#@!...

If we're getting all these guys in, I seriously hope we replace ikeme too...

Anyone at Monaco who's out of favour that Butti can convince to come?

Signing half of Benfica's squad is gonna get boring!

If he is then he's one of those Wolves fans that moans constantly about anything and everything. Never has anything positive to say about us.

I think he is going to hate the next few seasons then.

http://www.jn.pt/desporto/interior/luisao-diz-adeus-a-luz-ao-fim-de-14-epocas-5340692.html

The translate...

"Luís Filipe Vieira hit in London the Brazilian central outlet for Wolverhampton, the English second tier club.

The central defender Luisão will leave Benfica to play at Wolverhampton, the Championship emblem, recently acquired by the Chinese group Fosun. And the JN found the agreement between the clubs was, on Monday, set in London, in a meeting he attended Luís Filipe Vieira, president of the Eagles."

Loads of places reporting this in both Portugal and the UK.

It's happening, isn't it? Holy mother of god, *Luisao*.

We need someone who can speak Portugese - these google translations are doing my head in.

I don't care if it doesn't happen, just being linked with players like Luisao is madness. Who would have thought when Morgan put us up for sale this is the kind of player we would be linked with after being taken over.

Looks like this one is the real deal. My God I never thought I would see the day when we compete for (and maybe actually get) players of this calibre.

Back