• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2016 Window Thread

Seems to me that agent is attempting to use us as a bit of free advertising for his client portfolio.

Seems to me that agent is attempting to use us as a bit of free advertising for his client portfolio.

He's also tweeted more pics of the other two agents there with him - looks like they're all staying at the Mount Hotel. That would imply a couple more signings being worked on.

That said I'm wary of reading too much into things, if you look on Twitter there are people thinking that Talisca is finally on his way because there was a short clip of him in an airport in that Portuguese TV report, but it's clearly just stock footage from some other time.

Yeah it seems that people are now expecting multiple signings hence no confirmation about Prince.

Wolves setting themselves up for a fall here if it's only the one! :icon_lol:

Yeah it seems that people are now expecting multiple signings hence no confirmation about Prince.

Wolves setting themselves up for a fall here if it's only the one! :icon_lol:

But how fantastic would it be if they announced Prince AND Talisca sometime in the next 48 hours?

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say we are actually going to announce more than one new player this week.

Just don't think they'll all be announced at once!

Prince Oniangué was apparently set to sign for Sporting Lisbon a couple of weeks ago - I will believe he has signed when, and only when, there is a Welcome to Wolves thread on here. A picture of the official site of him holding a shirt isn't enough anymore.

Great signing - Prince and Bod should be a serious threat at set pieces

I'm still waiting for Wolves to confirm this. When I saw the picture that the agent released with him holding a shirt with his name on I thought the club would follow suit but that was over two hours ago?

I'm still waiting for Wolves to confirm this. When I saw the picture that the agent released with him holding a shirt with his name on I thought the club would follow suit but that was over two hours ago?

Seriously think, there is a possibility of more than one signing.

Stephane Sessegnon is still unattached. Surely he could do a job here?

They'll be doing the interview and official photoshoot.

Then that has to be readied for the website/YouTube etc.

The "other agent" is linked to Joel Campbell....can't work out if he is actually his representative but he definitely represents other Costa Rican players.

Somebody forgot his crown so they have gone to get it.

The "other agent" is linked to Joel Campbell....can't work out if he is actually his representative but he definitely represents other Costa Rican players.

He is Campbell's agent, but that's no guarantee that Campbell is who we're interested in.

I don't know any of the players that the other agent represents.

Sanogo called the agents 'the team' on Twitter so maybe they all represent Prince?

The agent's photo of Prince was tweeted at 6.22am, so that would assume the photo was taken the day before. Prince is now probably back in France packing his stuff (for Lisbon).

Back