• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2016 Window Thread

http://www.carregabenfica.com.pt/ultima-hora-talisca/

Portuguese TV confirming the Talisca deal (€25m)

Compliments of Google Translate Smooth Thighs:

The news is advanced by CMTV , ensuring this channel that the business is closed with a team from the Premier League .

The target is the club Wolverhampton Championship , and will pay the 25 million that Benfica required to release the Brazilian midfielder .

After nearly a month to deal with your work visa, Talisca for now to England to be able to give a new direction to his career and to play more regularly.

We've been promoted!

No idea, I was just using Darlo's tried and trusted Google translate. Sounds plausible though.

No idea, I was just using Darlo's tried and trusted Google translate. Sounds plausible though.

Think the "business is closed with the premiership" is Google translates way of saying he won't be going to a Premier league club.

I've missed Talisca. This transfer being 48 hours off has become part of my life and it will be a bit like losing an old friend when the window shuts, he joins or its definitively rubbished.

Done deal.

Cp50YBYXgAAnKrG.jpg

Attachments

• Cp50YBYXgAAnKrG.jpg
    Cp50YBYXgAAnKrG.jpg
    72.3 KB · Views: 30
Hopefully this hardens up the defence, looks to be a good signing from what people have said (albeit that person is Alan) :icon_biggrin:

Hopefully this hardens up the defence, looks to be a good signing from what people have said (albeit that person is Alan) :icon_biggrin:
No doubt he'll be shit, then. :icon_wink:

Surely his fan chant should be:

'He wore a gold and black beret, the type you find in a Molineux store'.....

Centre midfielder is he not? But capable of playing at the back.

Cool - thanks guys. CM is probably our weakest position at the moment (based on the last three games) so this is a good signing in my eyes.

Very happy with all of the signings since the takeover, to be fair. Each and every one of them have improved us (we haven't seen much of Costa yet but the fact he is left footed and he plays in midfield is enough for me). Prince seems to be the right kind of player we need as well - and more importantly, they all seem capable of playing a level higher. Can't see Benfica letting us keep Teixeira more than a season but there's always hope.

Good stuff. Let's keep the signings coming!

Back