• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2016 Window Thread

Oh for fuck sake.

Look at how good Teixeira is. Tex played for Benfica B in the exact same position while Talisca was playing in the Champions League. He'd be the best footballer to play for us since Robbie Keane.

Was simply asking the question.

As the season wore on last year he was pushed deeper and deeper by his manager. He is definitely so-so in true midfield but when allowed to player between midfield and the forwards he is class, as good a left foot as Sako but also frustratingly inconsistent like Sako.

Thanks Alan.

Did this person mention anything about Prince signing or Bodvarsson? And if they did why didn't they tell you? Have they told you why the Talisca deal isn't happening and you will excuse me for asking but how exactly do they know?

Please don't think I'm having a pop I'm just asking.

Please don't think I'm ITK because I'm not but like I said it's just someone I know who I trust, yes they've mentioned prince, no not bod and we aren't in for Talisca at all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It wouldn't surprise me if we were never in for Talisca. It wuld be really exciting if we were even if we do not sign him. I expect Prince + at least another defender and wide player/attacking midfield

Did this person mention anything about Prince signing or Bodvarsson? And if they did why didn't they tell you? Have they told you why the Talisca deal isn't happening and you will excuse me for asking but how exactly do they know?

Please don't think I'm having a pop I'm just asking.

Yeah, you're good at asking questions. You're not having a pop, yet, but when you get an answer you'll start 'having a pop'.

Bilston_wolf, if you take my advice you'll ignore this individual as he likes to put other people down, and make assumptions about them.

Please don't think I'm ITK because I'm not but like I said it's just someone I know who I trust, yes they've mentioned prince, no not bod and we aren't in for Talisca at all

Interesting BW, I wonder if this is Mendes raising his clients profile then. Does his client and us good by us being in for somebody so high profile and getting his client a move in the process.

Anymore tidbits of info don't be afraid to post ;)

Yeah, you're good at asking questions. You're not having a pop, yet, but when you get an answer you'll start 'having a pop'.

Bilston_wolf, if you take my advice you'll ignore this individual as he likes to put other people down, and make assumptions about them.

Is there any need for this?

You got shown up for the classless, clueless clown you are and you're still bitter about it. Pack it in you're making yourself look stupid.

popcorn_yes.gif

So, Prince's agent tweeted a picture from inside Molineux or Compton (it was an office, basically) with a bunch of other people, talking about how much he enjoys working on transfers. That's a done deal, then, we knew that. (He's deleted it now, no doubt after being asked by the club.)

But what's really interesting is that he tagged in another agent, also in the pic, who's clearly also there for some reason. Here's his list of clients: http://joaquimbatica.com/clients/4556945423

Maybe those Joel Campbell rumours had something to them...?

Interesting BW, I wonder if this is Mendes raising his clients profile then. Does his client and us good by us being in for somebody so high profile and getting his client a move in the process.

Anymore tidbits of info don't be afraid to post ;)

I think that's it exactly mate to be honest

So, Prince's agent tweeted a picture from inside Molineux or Compton (it was an office, basically) with a bunch of other people, talking about how much he enjoys working on transfers. That's a done deal, then, we knew that. (He's deleted it now, no doubt after being asked by the club.)

But what's really interesting is that he tagged in another agent, also in the pic, who's clearly also there for some reason. Here's his list of clients: http://joaquimbatica.com/clients/4556945423

Maybe those Joel Campbell rumours had something to them...?

https://mobile.twitter.com/bakarisanogo5

Just guessingbut the conversation could be something like

I ain't going to no midlands club

It will be good for your career

How long for?

At least a year
Ain't noboidy got time for that

But if you don't you'll be frozen out

Shit

How much u making Mendez?

Enough just sign you cock

My wife don't like it let me think about it

OK but not to long these guys at fosun have money and will spend it. So don't blow it tal!

I think he mentions three of the people he's with.

Yep, those are the three people in the pic who aren't himself or Butti. Joao is the other agent, also French, who is presumably there working on his own deal.

He says 'an agent not like the others'

Is there any need for this?

You got shown up for the classless, clueless clown you are and you're still bitter about it. Pack it in you're making yourself look stupid.

So finally the mask slips and you resort to personal insults.

So finally the mask slips and you resort to personal insults.
Can we stop this please before it gets out of hand?

Stick each other on ignore if you can't talk to each other properly but as this should be a thread of great interest to all posters at the moment, petty squabbles between posters aren't welcome.

Cheers.

@AgentDave_: Hearing #Wolves have tested the waters for Fernando Forestieri. Watch this space.. trying to test #SWFC resolve.
#WWFC

From Twitter

Back