• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2016 Window Thread

Thats Evans being shipped of to Bradford again then.. Welcome Prince.

Not sure where this thing about him being a defender is coming from? He's a midfielder.

He has - Price and Coady look the least favoured of the Jackett squad in central midfield from the games so far. Coady's only had games because of our thinness at the back.

Evans is pretty much guaranteed to not be going anywhere, it'll be either Edwards or Saville to miss out.

On a related note - there's been quite the change in attitude towards rumours and social media since the takeover? There might be fences up at Compton, but gone are the days we pull out of signing players because our interest leaks, it seems. Can't believe how many tweets that agent has posted over the last few days.

From what i looked at the other day he used to have a license to get forward when Reims had Krychowiak to sit bit since he went to Sevilla Prince has dropped back into a deeper midfield role hence not scoring as many goals in the last 2 seasons.

Evans is pretty much guaranteed to not be going anywhere, it'll be either Edwards or Saville to miss out.

My guess would be Duracell Dave based on Saturday's game. However, I'm not sure we'll be wedded to 4-3-3 for long either.

I want to see Price and Saville alongside him.

On a related note - there's been quite the change in attitude towards rumours and social media since the takeover? There might be fences up at Compton, but gone are the days we pull out of signing players because our interest leaks, it seems. Can't believe how many tweets that agent has posted over the last few days.

Could be encouraged (or at the very least not being discouraged) currently, new owners with new ambitions, might be an influencing factor in other players decisions if they see other decent players signing.

The agent is at it again!!

Cp57RgpWYAAOZxx.jpg

Edwards for me... Saville has more to offer and Price has shown us all that he is a capable player. He just has to convince Walter

I'm sure the only reason Price misses out is because in training he (obviously will work hard) but he wont be running around as much as Edwards and he doesnt have as much strength as Evans so he may be overlooked because he doesnt stand out. We all know what he's capable of but he has to b playing in a game to see this.

That Bakary Sanogo chap is quite the attention whore it seems, can you imagine how well received his snap happy business approach would've gone down with the old regime?

Where's the 'welcome to' thread, we're starting to get a bit blasé about new signings.

Back