• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2016 Window Thread

Agreed, there's no place for Coady and Edwards. Pleased McDonald has already been shifted.

Apparently James Chester is available from WBA, and James Wilson is looking for a season loan somewhere too.

Where did Chester end up? Was it Villa? ;)

Has he really? Chester to Villa, is that definite?

Thanks lads :)

Shame we weren't in for him.

If Prince is a bit like Yaya Toure then he could be a Talisca replacement, as he's also a similar player to Toure.

If Prince is a bit like Yaya Toure then he could be a Talisca replacement, as he's also a similar player to Toure.

I mean - lots of centre midfielders suddenly rumoured? Could be a sign Talisca's fallen through...

I mean - lots of centre midfielders suddenly rumoured? Could be a sign Talisca's fallen through...

Or even the owner has got fed up waiting & not convinced that he really wants to come, apart from using us as a very short entry point to English football & have decided to use the money elsewhere.

Or even that the squad overhaul is continuing and the Talisca deal is still being looked at?

The E&S 'believe' Prince is close to signing for Wolves and 'believe' he was shown around Compton Park today.

I 'believe' they know fuck all.

Villa are in for De Laet. Hope we've got an interest there too.

Villa are in for De Laet. Hope we've got an interest there too.

Not surprised they're trying to sign a new back 4. They were a disgrace against Luton the other night.

Back