• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2016 Window Thread

Can't say I've ever heard of him. Hopefully he's better than Prince Buaben...

Would be quite cool if we announced Talisca at HT tomorrow. He could do some keepie uppies and stuff.
I'm hoping for something like that, on pitch announcements that is. Is the shouty announcer still with us?

And then watch as he trips over his laces, tears all his cruciates and has to retire on the spot.

Somehow managing to sign his contract on the way down so we have to pay him.

Not to tempt fate, but the last time an English club poached the standout DM from a struggling Ligue 1 side was when Leicester signed Kante...

Knowing us he's probably more likely to be the next Doumbia instead.

Prince, Price, Evans, Saville, Edwards, Coady, Teixeira... that's a lot of central midfielders. Be great to ship a bit of deadwood out, too.

Looks like he can score goals if allowed to go forward, scored 10 goals 3 seasons ago. Also been linked with Marseille and Sporting Lisbon this summer.

Prince, Price, Evans, Saville, Edwards, Coady, Teixeira... that's a lot of central midfielders. Be great to ship a bit of deadwood out, too.
No one will buy the dross, they can just sit in the reserves. Mildly annoying but not like we can't support the wage bill.

No one will buy the dross, they can just sit in the reserves. Mildly annoying but not like we can't support the wage bill.

Bradford want Evans but we said no before the takeover, I bet they'd come in again now even if it's just a season-long loan.

Although I think we should probably keep him, Price, and Saville. Fine backup squad players. Edwards and Coady, get rid, we won't need more then six centre-mids, especially if we're mostly going to be playing 4-4-2.

Back