• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2016 Window Thread

Over the road, Bill McCai has put up a link from Mercato Sport with Prince Oniangue of Stade Reims. 2.2m Euro, 3-year contract judging by my hapless Franglais.

No idea if there is anything in it. Seems to be a DM.

Last edited:
Over the road, Bill McCai has put up a link from Mercato Sport with Prince Oniangue of Stade Rennais. 2.2m Euro, 3-year contract judging by my hapless Franglais.

Reims rather than Rennes. Relegated from Ligue 1 last season.

Just corrected it Nando! Saw Stade and the R and just went for Rennes. My knowledge of Ligue Un is PROFOUND.

Over the road, Bill McCai has put up a link from Mercato Sport with Prince Oniangue of Stade Reims. 2.2m Euro, 3-year contract judging by my hapless Franglais.

According to our information, a new courtier has come into play. It comes to Wolverhampton. The ambitious Championship club would have even submitted an offer of 2.2 M€ to set the transfer, proposing to his side a contract of three years the Congolese international

This season's Jack Price replacement. It must be Thelwell that can't stand Price then, how many 6ft+ defensive midfielders do we need before we realise Price is better than most in this division.

I'd have thought left back would be more of a glaring issue as we don't have a recognised player there.

I'd like to see more time given to the Evans/Price/Tex midfield three. I think there's potential there.

According to our information, a new courtier has come into play. It comes to Wolverhampton. The ambitious Championship club would have even submitted an offer of 2.2 M€ to set the transfer, proposing to his side a contract of three years the Congolese international
Has anybody heard of him?

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

Another day, another foreign player no one has heard of being linked!

I don't, he's a short termist moron. Banging on about how he wanted to put roots down here then it emerges he wanted out within six months. Then he joins a club with worse infrastructure and support than Wigan had.

Benik Afobe is a knob.

Did we ever establish who was lying in the Afobe/Moxey spunkathon?...im not sure i ever knew which camp to believe in. #bitlikebrexit

From Google translate:

The ambitious schoolgirl Championship has even submitted a bid of € 2.2 million to settle the transfer, proposing to turn a three-year contract with the Congolese international.

Has Darlo being trying to learn French?

Did we ever establish who was lying in the Afobe/Moxey spunkathon?...im not sure i ever knew which camp to believe in. #bitlikebrexit

They both were IMO.

I think Afobe agitated for a move after suffering Jacketball, and was potentially enticed to stay with promises of replacing Sako last summer, leaving in tears was laughable. On the other hand Moxey distances himself from the bad and wouldn't think twice to push someone under a bus, yet is all over the good. The cretin is already trying to take credit for Norwich signing Pritchard.

I dont care if we sign a 4ft pygmy to play in goal if he is an improvement on KI!

The days of club loyalty and all English/ Scottish players are long long gone. Last years squad was pretty dire and the performances reflected that. New faces were essential

Back