• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2016 Window Thread

Wolves did, not sure Jackett was heavily involved in Byrne and Mason

Which is why Kenny had to go...If it wasn't him who chased Mason for over a year but Thelwell and he wouldn't really use him then he wasn't gonna work well with Mendes

Which is why Kenny had to go...If it wasn't him who chased Mason for over a year but Thelwell and he wouldn't really use him then he wasn't gonna work well with Mendes

Maybe it was Thelwell who should have been fucked off for chasing a player the manager didn't want. Not that I'm advocating Jackett should have stayed, but the blame for things like that can't be laid solely at Jackett's door.

Well the bookies are never wrong.

(c) D Saunders.

Why on earth would a betting company have any inside info on a player transfer? They'll just be repeating the reports from Portugal this week.

Just seems strange for a bookies to be tweeting about it.

Drumming up business? 'Have we milked these daft fuckers enough over the last three weeks? No? Yeah, press the Tweet button'.

They obviously fancy offering a bit of 16 or 20/1 on us winning the Championship and this just helps make their position seem more tempting to punters?

No signings for 10 days. No signings since Moxey left. Did he take his gold contract signing pen home with him?

Have we signed Viv Anderson Talisca yet?
Transfer "expert" was talking about it yesterday on radio,he had about
as much information as everyone else........none.
He was also a little bit dumbfounded by the figures suggested.
I think they know weve been taken over but havent bothered to delve any further.

I reckon there could be big unvailings at the reading game tomorrow.......maybe

Back