• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2016 Window Thread

Really bored of the Talisca thing now but i had hoped we'd get someone in this week.

Another French site linking us with Prince Oniangue, plus Romain Saiss from Angers (again, nicked from the Mix): http://www.le10sport.com/football/m...e-mendes-s-attaque-a-une-cible-de-l-om-256190

Saiss is another DM, would be a coup for us if there's actually a chance we'd get him - cultured, good passer of the ball, a star player for Angers in keeping them up this season against the odds. Turned down a transfer to Villa in January apparently, and been linked with a few bigger clubs who play in European competitions. More than anyone else we've been linked with, he'd be a direct improvement on Price.

Another French site linking us with Prince Oniangue, plus Romain Saiss from Angers (again, nicked from the Mix): http://www.le10sport.com/football/m...e-mendes-s-attaque-a-une-cible-de-l-om-256190

Saiss is another DM, would be a coup for us if there's actually a chance we'd get him - cultured, good passer of the ball, a star player for Angers in keeping them up this season against the odds. Turned down a transfer to Villa in January apparently, and been linked with a few bigger clubs who play in European competitions. More than anyone else we've been linked with, he'd be a direct improvement on Price.

Saiss can also play central defence...

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/romain-saiss/profil/spieler/204198

I dont care if we sign a 4ft pygmy to play in goal if he is an improvement on KI!

The days of club loyalty and all English/ Scottish players are long long gone. Last years squad was pretty dire and the performances reflected that. New faces were essential

CI*

Quit calling him Karl. It's on par with Scott Goldbourne.

Derby mate has texted me to say we had a bid of £6.5 million rejected for Chris Martin, any truth in that? Been away.

Hold on to your hats......can only be another 48 hours until it is done

FL92Transfer ‏@FL92Transfer 2h2 hours ago
Anderson Talisca has agreed personal terms and has had a successful medical at the club #WWFC #Wolves

The poor lad has had about 10 medicals and agreed a contract 5 times. He must be knackered

From the same Twitter Feed

Wolves are set to make a bid for Manchester City midfielder Bruno Zuculini #WWFC #MCFC

Would be quite cool if we announced Talisca at HT tomorrow. He could do some keepie uppies and stuff.

Bruno

zucchini.jpg

From the same Twitter Feed

Wolves are set to make a bid for Manchester City midfielder Bruno Zuculini #WWFC #MCFC

Now that would be fucking class.

Would be quite cool if we announced Talisca at HT tomorrow. He could do some keepie uppies and stuff.
I'm hoping for something like that, on pitch announcements that is. Is the shouty announcer still with us?

Tim Spiers ‏@tim_spiers_Star 1m1 minute ago
Wolves are close to signing Reims defensive midfielder Prince Oniangue. Congo international, aged 27, can also play in defence.

Can't see us getting him AND Zucculini. Wouldn't say no if we did though.

We really need to start shifting on central midfielders if we're actually signing two more, and possibly three or four.

And it doesn't help us that we still need more attention on the defense, IMO. Another CB who can play left-back (or vice versa) is essential.

Is Zucculini good, then? I didn't see any of his brief spell at Boro nor any of his work on loan abroad.

Back