• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2016 Window Thread

What's this? I never knew this, such a shock I wish I'd have seen one of the 4,769,365 articles written on this subject.

You have absolutely no proof of any underhand dealings nor do I that FOSUN's intentions are completely honourable. We will all have to wait and see.

Apart from potentially massively overpaying for a player Benfica have been unable to shift to anyone else (Talisca) and buying a perma crock who is already injured (Silvio), no nothing at all. Even ignoring the experience of Valencia et al under Mendes' influence.

a) what is the Talisca fee? Do we know? Not yet

b) it is a minor groin strain, and I think you need to give Silvio a chance for crying out loud

c) there is nothing about a) or b) above that shows underhand dealings at all.

You know what, just carry on feeling negative if it makes you feel happy.

So no proof then. Just a link between Mendes and his players. The rest is made up in your head.

Apart from potentially massively overpaying for a player Benfica have been unable to shift to anyone else (Talisca) and buying a perma crock who is already injured (Silvio), no nothing at all. Even ignoring the experience of Valencia et al under Mendes' influence.

Firstly welcome to the forum

Secondly please cheer up! For once in a close season we are not being treated to any of the following sentences from CEO chairman owner or manager

1. We need to balance the books
2. We need to ensure players leave before we sign any new ones
3 There are a number of free transfers we are looking at
4. Of course if someone offers silly money such as 3 million for player x they can leave

And I am fookin lovin it!

Secondly please cheer up! For once in a close season we are not being treated to any of the following sentences from CEO chairman owner or manager

4. Of course if someone offers silly money such as 3 million for player x they can leave

Top post :) :)

I wouldn't go as far as Bob, but I can see where he is coming from re Mendes. Silvia has spent most of the last 4 years crocked and is again, may be coincidence, may be a permacroc. I've already said I don't like or want the Talisca deal if it's as Eusebio explained.

You have more or less copied and pasted the words of Jez today at Norwich

Fæn, I always mix those up. Getting rusty, am I.
I'm still impressed, people never correct me (the little mistakes) when I write English because overall I'm making myself understood. Therefore I think I'm better than I actually am. :)

I'm still impressed, people never correct me (the little mistakes) when I write English because overall I'm making myself understood. Therefore I think I'm better than I actually am. :)
Your English is fantastic. I communicate with people in my company from all over Europe - Scandinavians and Germans always have excellent written English, southern Europe is much more difficult.

Your English is fantastic. I communicate with people in my company from all over Europe - Scandinavians and Germans always have excellent written English, southern Europe is much more difficult.
I communicate with numerous people born and raised in the UK whose English isn't as good....this isn't a joke either

We get a lot of Scandinavians vacationing here and they're far better speakers of English than any of the locals.

EDIT: Ninja'd by Tony, kind of.

Thanks tredman. Just feels like my grammar is a bit wobbly. To be expected I suppose.

...but the first deal he did was to pay more than he did for a player at Wolves in 16 years. Their squad is too fat, players do need to go, he doesn't say it will be those he wants to keep.

Back