• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2016 Window Thread

I think you are worrying far too much. Conspiracy theories up there with the man on the grassy knoll.

Aye, always a good fall back response when you don't have anything meaningful to counter with.

FOSUN's relationship with Mendes, Benfica et al. has always been out in the open, if not particularly publicised, for obvious reasons. They were all at our game at the weekend.

What? Damn - I wish I had known they were there...

I think you are reading way too much into it. Yes, I am sure there is a little shadowy stuff, but we are engaging the world's best agent. We are trying to sign players way above our previous pay level. We are clearly going to spend.

Aye, always a good fall back response when you don't have anything meaningful to counter with.

FOSUN's relationship with Mendes, Benfica et al. has always been out in the open, if not particularly publicised, for obvious reasons. They were all at our game at the weekend.

So was I...The conspiracy gets bigger :icon_eek:

New owners, new man on the board and the agent who helped bring in 4 players and is working on another(allegedly) attend opening game of the season shocker...

The Chuckle Brothers were sat behind them too. The plot thickens...

What's this? I never knew this, such a shock I wish I'd have seen one of the 4,769,365 articles written on this subject.

You have absolutely no proof of any underhand dealings nor do I that FOSUN's intentions are completely honourable. We will all have to wait and see.

Charles Ross having the mother of all moans on Twitter right now. I guess some people just have to find something to moan about, even though he knows absolutely fuck all about Jeff Shi, Fosun, Zenga etc.

Charles Ross is a strange one. I loved ALOB. I used to read it religiously. But he is just so damn negative.

Under the previous regime I get the negativity. It was totally warranted.

However, there is not a blasted shred of evidence that fans should be negative about FOSUN. Not a shred. But entrenched positions must be kept for some reason. I don't get it.

I always stop what I'm doing to listen to Charles on WM but he only seemed to phone on the odd occasions that we managed to win last season to have a pop at anyone who dared to question the management of Kenny Jackett and he was apoplectic with rage when we sacked Jackett as he seemed to be one of the ones who thought that KJ was informed at 11.08 on a Friday night. He also advocated us tearing up the Money Shop contract and displaying a charity name on our shirts instead and also donating a percentage of each shirt sold to said charity which makes no business sense whatsoever

Charles Ross is a strange one. I loved ALOB. I used to read it religiously. But he is just so damn negative.

However, there is not a blasted shred of evidence that fans should be negative about FOSUN. Not a shred. But entrenched positions must be kept for some reason. I don't get it.
This is spot on for me.

I just don't get the relentless need to be so miserable all the time. When has it been more exciting to be a wolves fan than now?

He's a nice bloke.

But I can't be doing with reading needlessly negative bollocks like that. It's almost like people want us to fail so they can say 'I was right all along'. I guess some people need to fill the void left by Morgan, Moxey, Jackett or whichever other scapegoat suits their agenda.

I can't understand it. Certainly not at the moment when there is nothing to suggest it's going to go tits up.

That Money Shop thing is fucking daft. We should tear up the deal, but that will happen in the summer, when no doubt FOSUN will appear on the shirts. When they have already been on sale you can hardly bin it off, as every fan who has bought one would be entitled to ask for their money back.

He's a nice bloke.

But I can't be doing with reading needlessly negative bollocks like that. It's almost like people want us to fail so they can say 'I was right all along'. I guess some people need to fill the void left by Morgan, Moxey, Jackett or whichever other scapegoat suits their agenda.

I can't understand it. Certainly not at the moment when there is nothing to suggest it's going to go tits up.

Mendes is clearly going to be the new scapegoat. I bet he gives a shit.

This is spot on for me.

I just don't get the relentless need to be so miserable all the time. When has it been more exciting to be a wolves fan than now?

If Morgan had not sold up, Moxey was still pulling the strings and Jackett still picking the team with new signings Andy Lonergan, Nick Powell and Chris Wood then I would be pretty negative but not with this new situation we find ourselves in. I haven't been this interested in Wolves for years!

That Money Shop thing is fucking daft. We should tear up the deal, but that will happen in the summer, when no doubt FOSUN will appear on the shirts. When they have already been on sale you can hardly bin it off, as every fan who has bought one would be entitled to ask for their money back.

If Fosun had sanctioned the Money Shop deal, or if we hadn't had such a tepid season, there wouldn't have been half as much fuss about the sponsor. I don't like it but a fucking petition? Ridiculous. Just don't buy it if you don't like it. Just fans who hate being labelled as customers acting like customers.

If Fosun had sanctioned the Money Shop deal, or if we hadn't had such a tepid season, there wouldn't have been half as much fuss about the sponsor. I don't like it but a $#@!ing petition? Ridiculous. Just don't buy it if you don't like it. Just fans who hate being labelled as customers acting like customers.
What sort of business is Money Shop? Is it like Wonga?

What's this? I never knew this, such a shock I wish I'd have seen one of the 4,769,365 articles written on this subject.

You have absolutely no proof of any underhand dealings nor do I that FOSUN's intentions are completely honourable. We will all have to wait and see.

After Morgan and Moxey and all the hate they've got over the years. You'd think that the most vociferous would be the ones throwing their arms open to welcome new people and new ideas but no, the shower of cunts have got to start conspiracy theories about these too. It's categorical proof it doesn't matter a fuck who is leading the club they'll be targeted.

I'm convinced some want them to be asset strippers, liars or whatever else just so they can take some sort of high ground and tell us so. It's preverse.

Back