• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2016 Window Thread

Fucking hell - Wolves medicals really are quite intensive.

CpaerBlW8AA7JaE.jpg

Confirmation of the deal right there for me...

There's no experience on earth than being present whilst your wife gives birth by c section, never been so excited but so careful not to look too close lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Note to any prospective Fathers NEVER look over the sheet...

My missus was fortunate to have ours naturally and that was an awful sight. God knows why anybody would look over the sheet after the baby had come out of the sunroof. Just why?

My missus was fortunate to have ours naturally and that was an awful sight. God knows why anybody would look over the sheet after the baby had come out of the sunroof. Just why?

Either way is just fucking horrible.

"Do you want to cut the cord, dad?"

"Erm - I'm not your dad, and no I fucking don't. Just sew her up, make sure she's okay and when the time is right, pass me the cord-free infant and let me sob and pretend it was all worth it."

Apparently, it's actually worse for the female.

I looked, couldn't help myself. I saw the second one come out, amazing, but no I really shouldn't have looked :uhoh2: :uhoh2:

Either way is just $#@!ing horrible.

"Erm - I'm not your dad, and no I $#@!ing don't. Just sew her up, make sure she's okay and when the time is right, pass me the cord-free infant and let me sob and pretend it was all worth it."

:icon_lol:

That is almost the same word for word that went through my mind with both of mine!

I looked, couldn't help myself. I saw the second one come out, amazing, but no I really shouldn't have looked :uhoh2: :uhoh2:

Why would you look???

Both of mine were C-section but I didn't even consider having a peek over the sheet. I'd probably have passed out although I did miss out on seeing my boy enter the world pissing all over the place. Good job, son.

Old school, waited in the waiting room till everything was all neat and tidy.

Either way is just $#@!ing horrible.

"Erm - I'm not your dad, and no I $#@!ing don't. Just sew her up, make sure she's okay and when the time is right, pass me the cord-free infant and let me sob and pretend it was all worth it."

Jesus, I had a look when our first one was born: was like a butcher's shop...

And apparently it stings a bit. But I've broken a rib - that's real pain

Why would you look???

Both of mine were C-section but I didn't even consider having a peek over the sheet. I'd probably have passed out although I did miss out on seeing my son enter the world pissing all over the place. Good job, son.

Couldn't tell you why - I've always had an irrational urge to do stupid things :)

:icon_lol:

That is almost the same word for word that went through my mind with both of mine!

For those who have never experienced this, it's exactly like the play off semi final second leg with Reading. Remember how long that bloody match went on for, and how much you were suffering knowing there was NOTHING you could do to help, except offer support and encouragement.

Then there was a moment of sheer joy and euphoria at the very end. TBH it makes me emotional just thinking about it.

Becoming a dad was also a good moment.

I stole the toast that was destined for my recovering wife :)

Jesus, I had a look when our first one was born: was like a butcher's shop...

And apparently it stings a bit. But I've broken a rib - that's real pain

Had no bother when our first was born,

Wife "this fucking gas has stopped working, come here you bastard cunt for putting me through this pain, try it see its not working"
I scurry over take a massive gulp of the gas to see if its working, and lo and behold it was (god she was exaggerating), next half hour a happy blur whilst she was screaming and roaring in the background.

Anyhow wouldnt sign him now anyway all that lost sleep will fuck him up.

Don't ever fall for the 'hold your wife's hand' trick either.

She nearly broke my knuckels !!!!

My advice would be to not eat a bag of cheese and onion crisps while your wife is in labour. It was her 4th day of labour, she'd been in hospital for several uncomfortable hours with no food or drink and apparently the smell of cheese and onion crisps and the sound of me crunching away next to her was not helping her experience.

No commitment. Bullys babbie popped out then he was out the hospital three minutes later without a peck on the cheek. Travelled 4 hours and scored two goals and without a peck on the cheek out the ground three minutes later, four hours up the road to change his babbies shitty nappy..

I've got a badge for a treble of Forceps, Natural and C-Section and they all have their bad and worse points. I turn away from the TV when the gory bits ever come up on any medical programs so why would it be any easier when you are caught up in the middle of the action?

As for the woman who was doing the parenting classes before our first was born, I don't care if it wasn't the answer you was looking for, if the question is "does anybody know anybody who has had an epidural" I stand by my answer of Yes, Kevin Keegan in a bid to be fit for the 1982 World Cup.

Talking about Talisca on TalkSport this afternoon, apparently.

Was in the room for both of ours, but at the non business end merely experiencing the hand crushing exercise that my wife had been practising for the previous 9 months.

With the second one though he got in distress & had to be got out quicker than he naturally would have. Once out & seperated the midwife shot off with him to sort out. The rest of the staff appeared to have buggered off & the doctor wasn't prepared to wait till he found someone so just ordered me to the other end to help pass him the equipment so he coulkd repair the damage caused.

I've got over it now (just)

Back