• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2016 Window Thread

Bentaleb truly would be an upgrade over Price (and Coady), but think this is just a nonsense rumour, like the Bony one, started by a troll account.

Talisca will sign in 2 days. If in two days he hasnt, read this post again.

Apparently we're having trouble obtaining the work permit we obtained a couple of days ago.

Would prefer Bentaleb over Talisca, tbf. He's top draw.

Pipe down. Don't you know Talisca will be the greatest player in the history of the 2nd tier (after Steve Bull)? I've got used to mentioning him in conversation - this can't fall through now.

I might be alone in this but I don't rate Bentaleb one bit, I'm amazed this summer Juve & Napoli have been linked with him as well.

Apparently, we are going to sign him and then loan him out due to work permit issues.

I might be alone in this but I don't rate Bentaleb one bit, I'm amazed this summer Juve & Napoli have been linked with him as well.

He's alright but he's not good enough for where Tottenham are headed, if you were picking from their midfield also rans I'd be looking at Mason before Bentaleb.

Mason's more of a box to box player, but still a decent DM. I'd rather have Bentaleb for that holding role though.

Wasn't Mason rumoured to be going to Bournemouth or have I just dreamt that up?

If by Mason you mean Talisca and if by Bournemouth you mean Wolves then yes, should be in 48 hours it's down to work permit/fatherhood/personal terms/wanting to play for Liverpool/ washing his hair/ updating his Instagram account* that's caused the delay apparently

* delete as necessary

If by Mason you mean Talisca and if by Bournemouth you mean Wolves then yes, should be in 48 hours it's down to work permit/fatherhood/personal terms/wanting to play for Liverpool/ washing his hair/ updating his Instagram account* that's caused the delay apparently

* delete as necessary

Pah - lack of commitment IMO. It's not like it's him that's giving birth. He could have watched it via Skype from Compton. And TBH watching that happen is fucking horrible.

That would be madness. Surely that can't be the case, what would be the point?

Depends if a) that's true b) how long we'd have to loan him out for and c) who we'd loan him to.

No idea how the hell this work permit malarky works.

Fucking hell - Wolves medicals really are quite intensive.

CpaerBlW8AA7JaE.jpg

Fucking hell - Wolves medicals really are quite intensive.

CpaerBlW8AA7JaE.jpg

Might explain why he is taking so long to get here...?

Note to any prospective Fathers NEVER look over the sheet...

Back