• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2016 Window Thread

So, I guess today means that Talisca will sign in 2 days time?

Last edited:
Rico Henry on his way to Bristol City apparently.

Good signing if true, but surely bad news for Golbourne.

This is the potential problem isn't it? Owners who know nothing about the Championship and Mendes who has no interest in the Henrys of this world. I worry we're focusing on Spain and Portugal when there are players we need much closer to home

This is the potential problem isn't it? Owners who know nothing about the Championship and Mendes who has no interest in the Henrys of this world. I worry we're focusing on Spain and Portugal when there are players we need much closer to home
Is Kaiserslautern in Iberia?

We have Thelwell too, he's clearly going to have an influence. It's not all Mendes led.

So, I guess today means that Talisca will sign in 2 days times?

Just waiting on the work permit, club to announce him on Friday/before the home game with Reading/in time for Xmas/last game of the season (delete as appropriate)

It's a self perpetuating rumour this one, I do wonder if he's even heard of Wolverhampton.

(I'm putting this up because obviously the club will now announce he's signed today)

Again I have to say, if the players brought in are good enough then it doesn't mean a damn thing if they've even heard of the Championship before.

Good thing we signed Sako from Blackpool and not some foreign, non-Championship club like Saint Etienne. Oh, wait.

Just waiting on the work permit, club to announce him on Friday/before the home game with Reading/in time for Xmas/last game of the season (delete as appropriate)

It's a self perpetuating rumour this one, I do wonder if he's even heard of Wolverhampton.

(I'm putting this up because obviously the club will now announce he's signed today)
All of this is 100% going to happen / is bollocks.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Well it won't be today, apparently his wife went into labour last night

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Again I have to say, if the players brought in are good enough then it doesn't mean a damn thing if they've even heard of the Championship before.

Good thing we signed Sako from Blackpool and not some foreign, non-Championship club like Saint Etienne. Oh, wait.
Agreed. Our squad last season had plenty of championship experience. But they weren't good enough. I want to see good players in Wolves shirts - I don't particularly care where they come from as long as they've got the required ability.

Besides, Thelwell is still here and I'm sure he'll have some influence over transfer targets which will be based in this country. But I don't think it's in any way necessary for them to have experience of this league.

Well it won't be today, apparently his wife went into labour last night

What, he's got a wife now all of a sudden? And we know about her? This is imminent, 45-46 hours tops.

That is one long spell of labour...poor Mrs Talisca
She can pop out a child faster than her Andy can sign some papers, it's probably a time-wasting tactic.

@AgentDave_: #Wolves fans. Good news on Talisca. As reported.. delayed due to the birth of his first child. The deal is verbally done. Exciting times.

No idea of his reliability but he did tweet next that the fee was £20m which I thought had been widely denied

His wife going into labour is a great excuse for people to try and blag they are ITK

Back