• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2016 Window Thread

I would love it if we signed Sako back i doubt it will happen tho while we are in the Championship maybe when we get promoted still anything can happen at wolves atm tbh.

How long is Talisca flight hes been flying over to the complete this "deal" for 2 weeks now :D lol believe it when hes holding a Wolves Shirt while hes thinking i wish this was a Liverpool shirt :ursofunny:

The Twitter rumours now have it at it will be done in another two days. LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO

The Twitter rumours now have it at it will be done in another two days. LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOO

its always 2 days, its getting stupid now....plus i dont think his attitude will be right for the club, he thinks hes bigger than the clubs he plays for from what ive read...

Dear whoever may be concerned.

Can we start some rumours for a fucking centre half please.

Muchos The Quirk. xx

It's odd how Tim II has never/hardly ever commented on Talisca.

If you remember, Bod was first rumoured about an hour before he was confirmed by the club so I wouldn't worry. It wouldn't surprise me to see other signings being kept out of the media right up to the point they put pen to paper.

We don't want players being rumoured in the media and give potential clubs a chance to steal in.

Especially now we are shopping in a better market, we are potentially rivalling premier league clubs for some of their targets here

I don't there's any way that Guo Guangchang will have watched us go 2-0 down to Rotherham and thought "yep, that defence will do".

We definitely still need a full back being as we won't see Silvio until September.

Not complaining - just odd how it is everywhere else but the E&S appear to be keeping well away.

I don't there's any way that Guo Guangchang will have watched us go 2-0 down to Rotherham and thought "yep, that defence will do".

We definitely still need a full back being as we won't see Silvio until September.
Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere but why won't we see Silvio till September?

Bloody hell thats a bad start, Neil Masters Mk2 in the making.

Do you think GG will know anything about football? However, I'm sure those who were with him would have seen our crapiness and assured him his investment is safe, and our plan for promotion is under way.

Rico Henry on his way to Bristol City apparently.

Good signing if true, but surely bad news for Golbourne.

Would've liked Henry here, good player with plenty of room to grow and we need a left back.

Back