• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2016 Window Thread

Here's a question for you with the knowledge.

If Wolves buy Talisca, is there anything to stop us loaning him to another club such as Liverpool? Would the work-permit preclude this?

If Wolves buy Talisca, is there anything to stop us loaning him to another club such as Liverpool? Would the work-permit preclude this?

That won't happen. Liverpool would not be allowed to get around work permits that way. Plus it would have absolutely zero benefit for us.

Why on earth would we do that, except to check if a Twitter meltdown measures on the Richter Scale?

I've seen loads of rumours on twitter today. My favourites being Mehdi Carcela and Kostas Mitroglou.
Taarabt is part of Benfica B, not given a squad number. I assumed that probably means they want to sell/loan him to someone.
Maybe he's just fat. :)

Photo or I doubt the eck-skloo-sivity.

There were folk (AikiWolf :facepalm:) taking selfies with him, making him do the Viking clap, generally harassing him etc but there was an equally big crowd around her so you might be able to find a photo somewhere. :icon_lol:

There were folk (AikiWolf :facepalm:) taking selfies with him, making him do the Viking clap, generally harassing him etc but there was an equally big crowd around her so you might be able to find a photo somewhere. :icon_lol:

Nah, didn't see him mate. Think your making it up tbh...

That won't happen. Liverpool would not be allowed to get around work permits that way. Plus it would have absolutely zero benefit for us.

You would think so wouldn't you, but things change and a few years ago no-one would have thought rich conglomerates would be buying £20m players in the Championship. So maybe there's a loophole as Liverpool could certainly loan us a player/players.

If Talisca will only come here if he can play in the Prem., then this could be a way to buy a player for the future.

I was wondering if there is anything to stop it from happening, and the receiving club loaning us a player or two in return until we get promoted.

There's no loophole. Liverpool would need to apply for a new work permit if he was loaned to them.

There's no loophole. Liverpool would need to apply for a new work permit if he was loaned to them.

Is that definite Bear? It's what I would expect esp. for a transfer, but is it the case for a loan from a lower division?

Talisca has been signing within 48 hours every day for the last fortnight according to Twitter

Saw Jordan Graham outside the ground, can eck-skloo-sively reveal that his girlfriend is an absolute worldy (and that he'll be back fit mid October time).
He's been ribbed on Twitter due to his attire. Decided to go to the game dressed as a space cadet.

After all this Talisca stuff I am expecting the next Silas to sign within 24 hours.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Back