• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Summer 2016 Window Thread

As much as I don't rate Edwards I thought he did well for us in League 1 but I think that's where he should be or below. I could see him ending up at Shrewsbury when he leaves us.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Sorry mate but I disagree with this.

I think Price is very under valued and has the vision that others in the squad don't have. He is always aware of what's happening around him and when he receives the ball he is able to use it immediately. The problem is the crud he's had to play with and he over-stretches himself trying to make up for others' mistakes.

Play him with quality and I am sure he will shine.
This 100%. Such an intelligent player.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

He doesn't even put a shift in any more. He's too old to tear about for 90 minutes like he used to. His lack of effort and intensity yesterday was embarrassing.

Saville is now the otherwise ineffective midfield player with a handy knack for scoring goals, which leaves Dave screwed in a couple of weeks I'd have thought. Of those at the club at the moment my midfield 3 would be Price, Evans and Tex. I don't get why Price didn't play yesterday and why Evans was so deep.

We still chronically lack pace in the team though, Costa may provide some, but it would be nice if we had someone that offered something different.

There are certain characteristics that are desirable among many football managers especially in the lower leagues, things such as commitment, desire, work rate etc and they know he will give his all in every game. You can't guarantee that with every player and that's why many managers would like him and sometimes that masks his average ability with the football. I get it, managers trust him but i'd rather we moved on to trusting technically gifted footballers who also have the things i mentioned earlier.

Yes, I agree with that!

Dont worry folks the Jackett midfield will be completely stripped by September 1st.

Saville is now the otherwise ineffective midfield player with a handy knack for scoring goals, which leaves Dave screwed in a couple of weeks I'd have thought. Of those at the club at the moment my midfield 3 would be Price, Evans and Tex. I don't get why Price didn't play yesterday and why Evans was so deep.

We still chronically lack pace in the team though, Costa may provide some, but it would be nice if we had someone that offered something different.

I think Dicko and Graham are decent options when they come back as well as Costa.

Dont worry folks the Jackett midfield will be completely stripped by September 1st.

You beginning to believe the Talisca rumours now? ;)
Must admit I didn't think I'd live long enough to ever see us buying top young talent from around the world. I'm not bothered about him using us as a stepping stone either. Every good young player will see it that way, at least for now.

I don't believe one minute Talisca is coming but we will get decent midfielders in to fuck all the dross off.

Several reports from Portugal saying that following the big-wigs visit yesterday that it will be only a matter of hours before Talisca is announced as a Wolves player.

Several reports from Portugal saying that following the big-wigs visit yesterday that it will be only a matter of hours before Talisca is announced as a Wolves player.
I think the big boys were just having a looksie and one of your famous beers.

The Benfica chairman was with them. As were a few agents. There'll have been some transfer business. I just hope it is Talisca.

The Benfica chairman was with them. As were a few agents. There'll have been some transfer business. I just hope it is Talisca.
Saw Mendes outside the ground but didn't have the bottle to get a forum exclusive...sorry!

Saw Mendes outside the ground but didn't have the bottle to get a forum exclusive...sorry!

Poor. Next time, get it on Periscope or something.

Saw Jordan Graham outside the ground, can eck-skloo-sively reveal that his girlfriend is an absolute worldy (and that he'll be back fit mid October time).

Saw Jordan Graham outside the ground, can eck-skloo-sively reveal that his girlfriend is an absolute worldy (and that he'll be back fit mid October time).

Photo or I doubt the eck-skloo-sivity.

Adel Taarabt perhaps.

Back