• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

REFERENDUM RESULTS AND DISCUSSION THREAD

She is absolutely unbelievable. The worst intransigent politician in modern times. Jesus christ.

To summarise:
Brexit means Brexit
The country voted
There won't be another vote
I'm getting on with it (whatever it is)

T-Bag on Referendum - We had one vote, can't keep having votes until you get the result you want

T-Bag on her deal - we will have another vote, the majority defeating it is reducing. We will keep voting until I get the result I want

And she cannot see the fucking abject hypocrisy of that stance. I hope she ends up like Mussolini.

Trying to turn the public against Parliament, and refusing to take any responsibility for the fucking mess that we are in.

How she has the nerve to say Parliament has only said what it doesn’t want when repeated calls for her to have indicative votes have been completely ignored is incredible. She has backed herself into a corner and sadly the ERG will let her out of it and vote for her deal. The DUP will be rubbing their hands with glee just thinking about all the demands they can make. Hopefully Bercow sticks to his guns and thwarts a 3rd vote and Parliament takes control and ousts her. Given no PM in history has come close to her treachery over this I’d have her swinging from the nearest lamppost in Parliament Square minutes later.

Desperately hanging on to the cliff edge. And no viable leader of the opposition to stamp on her hands.

The two party leaders are the most loathsome, inept imbeciles I have ever seen.

Why won't these fuckers resign? They are doing no good at all and are only appealing to a handful of people on the extremes of their party's.

It is great personal regret that she kicked the fucking can for two cunting years.

And did nothing about all those other things she mentioned. Get to fucking fuck you lying slag.

So we have the worst Prime Minister in living memory and the leader of the so called opposition throws his toys out of the pram because he doesn't like who's at a meeting? My OHs 6 year old has more common sense.

It must be a huge disappointment to you when your hero proves to be completely incompetent whilst isolating those who he needs to vote for him outside of your echo chamber. He's pathetic and you know this, yes I'm telling you what you think again and deep inside that really hurts you because you know it to be true.

Tony, and equally TSB, I ask this of both of you. This is a serious serious time. We are in a truly dreadful situation, and our politicians are in a mess, epically. Can we discuss this without personal discourse against each other and debate what the hell comes next?

(I am aware I have been c-bombing the joint all evening, but I have done this against the politicians rather than TWFers. We can surely discuss this respectfully to each other at least)

So what now? No deal? No confidence?

Guys, I have two couches and a mattress. You can camp here for a couple nights like refugees.

I hope revocation as the only way to get a longer delay. I think t-bag will be gone very VERY soon without a referendum as I reckon Grieve will take her down.

Back