• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

REFERENDUM RESULTS AND DISCUSSION THREAD

Reprehensible behaviour from Corbyn. Not meeting May a few weeks ago is still being thrown back in his face and now he gives his opponents more ammunition to fire at him.

Absolute knob.

At some point TSB or TP will be along to tell us it's consistent with what was voted for at conference

Reprehensible behaviour from Corbyn. Not meeting May a few weeks ago is still being thrown back in his face and now he gives his opponents more ammunition to fire at him.

Absolute knob.

From the sounds of it, the Glorious Leader offered nothing anyway. Just turn up and if she's being a dick (fairly short odds on this), come out of the meeting at the end and tell everyone it was a waste of time and she isn't worth talking to, meh, I tried. How hard is that?

It's consistent with absolute stupidity, derogation of duty, and wilfully allowing a country to get fucked up the arse for party political and momentum ideals. So it is epic levels of cuntitude. I fucking despise him for it.

If I was Barnier hearing this I'd be cancelling their meeting tomorrow. The EU are looking for cross party consensus as a way of possibly giving a longer extension , not school playground diplomacy.

We are a laughing stock thanks to these cretins.

Just tell her to go home and say "no deal on the 29th unless you revoke or order a second referendum, end of".

At that point No Confidence has to kick in, but I am beginning to think Jezferatu would whip against it. We could be about to see a serious change in British politics I hope, as the two main players are in a competition for who is the bigger disgrace.

I have never felt more disenfranchised by these fucking cunts on both sides of the house. When Bercow is your favourite politician something is fairly profoundly wrong with the world as he cannot have a party allegiance!

Paul Mason

@paulmasonnews
I love that Corbyn walked out of the meeting because Umunna was there. Finally the elite are going to realise: Labour is an insurrection against neoliberalism, not part of your cheese and biscuits circuit...

WTF - It must have taken some doing finding someone sticking up for him.

Ah - no harm done, I was just a bit surprised as I thought for a change I actually WASN'T acting like one!

Paul Mason

@paulmasonnews
I love that Corbyn walked out of the meeting because Umunna was there. Finally the elite are going to realise: Labour is an insurrection against neoliberalism, not part of your cheese and biscuits circuit...

I have no idea who this bloke is. Or what influence his opinion has. I don't agree with him at all, that is for sure.

Paul Mason

@paulmasonnews

There are plenty of cunts defending him. Mason's always been a condescending, sneering twat with a face I'd happily punch.

They are all cunts.

Fucking hell - statement from in Downing Street. Don't want any questions do you you stupid bitch.

The nerve of her. Saying absolutely nothing and blaming everyone else. Just get out.

Sorry, my fault. I took exception to a poster assuming they knew what I would think because they still hold a grudge over a post from a few days ago. I made a comment and then deleted it.
If that was aimed at me then at least have the bollocks to stand by it.

Fucking coward in number 10. Fucking disgrace to the position. Should be made to resign before she fucks us all FURTHER up the arse.

If I had seen that wheatfield when she was a kid I would have strafed the fucking place.

To summarise:
Brexit means Brexit
The country voted
There won't be another vote
I'm getting on with it (whatever it is)

Back