• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

REFERENDUM RESULTS AND DISCUSSION THREAD

That's the only way we can get a short extension (otherwise there is no point).

A long extension hasn't been ruled out, we just need Worzel Gummidge to do one.

Seems every time I opened the guardian a new atrocity is committed. Bloody hell.

So now extension was shot down, talk about spawn kill.

Her deal seems to be straight from the Drowned God's mantra in GoT. "What is dead may never die"

We can very easily get as long an extension as we like at any time up until midnight on 28th of March. Revoke A50. That is all that needs to happen.

She is desperate to get her fucking wankfest of a deal through. The opposition parties will tell her tonight there is no fucking chance. Then I guess nobody knows what next. Hopefully resignation from the foul harridan, but I doubt it.

She wont quit, she will make no deal happen. Then blame everyone else and say she delivered the will of the people.

The will of a lot of cretins basically. If she REALLY thinks that the will of the vast vast majority of those voting leave was a no deal crash out and economic mayhem then she is even more stupid than I already give her credit for.

At least she can look forward to her place in history as the worst prime minister ever. Nobody comes close.

42e64915e65496ebf0f6fe918bb608a4.jpg

There is some logic there somewhere...

BTW - Please tell me that under that red redaction it says either "Nigel Farage" or "Jacob Rees-Mogg"

That would be epic.

Reports that Corbyn walked out of the meeting with May because the Independent Group were present. If that's his idea of how cross party alliances work then he can follow May to the political scrapheap.

If that is true then he and May are playing the worlds worst game of Top Trumps

Corbyn walked out of meeting with Theresa and other leaders tonight because Chuka Umanna and Anna Soubry were there

If that is true then he and May are playing the worlds worst game of Top Trumps

Vince Cable said it and he was there, so I guess it is.

Genuinely pathetic behaviour. Look at the date, you crusty old bastard. Stop playing stupid games.

I used to think Corbyn was merely fucking useless. Now I think he's actively pursuing an agenda where, if lives are fucked as a result, he'd consider it collateral damage.

I know we have some of his supporters here. I'd love to hear them defend this.

One of his fanbois will be along soon to point out how it's a great move.

Corbyn is as much of a disaster in this as May. Anybody reasonably competent in opposition would have made hay, but no he wants to leave so is actively pursuing no-deal himself while finding someone else to blame come the election he wants.

Fucking cunt.

One of his fanbois will be along soon to point out how it's a great move.

Not Paddy then....

Corbyn is as much of a disaster in this as May. Anybody reasonably competent in opposition would have made hay, but no he wants to leave so is actively pursuing no-deal himself while finding someone else to blame come the election he wants.

Fucking cunt.

I think he is a fucking cunt. I can't apologise for it.

I also think that May, Farage, Rees-Mogg, IDS and Leadsom are fucking cunts.

I hate with equality.

Back