• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

REFERENDUM RESULTS AND DISCUSSION THREAD

Looks like France are going to veto the extension.

Looks like France are going to veto the extension.

Macron said a longer extension would be OK but not the shorter one.

This was last week when her deal failed for the 2nd time.

She's going to go 'no deal' just to save face with the cuntpuddles in her party. Cretinous old hag.

I'd like to think enough Tories would support a VONC if we're evidently hurtling towards No Deal. But I'm quite an idealistic person.

I'd like to think enough Tories would support a VONC if we're evidently hurtling towards No Deal. But I'm quite an idealistic person.
Trusting a party that has a minister that tells the house to back the deal they are about to vote on....then votes against it himself. We have no hope

Ken Clarke and co will vote VONC if no deal is the alternate. She could lose it on those votes alone hopefully. Just depends on enough of them to counteract the likes of bloody Hoey.

What group of people wrote that ridiculous request to the EU, and why are they still employed?

@DanielBoffey
Senior EU diplomats expect Donald Tusk when he speaks in 20 minutes to say that the late delivery of Theresa May's letter makes it impossible to make a decision tomorrow at the summit. That the decision will have to made after the Commons has voted next week.

She really is an absolute fucking idiot.

Now being reported he'll say May's deal or you are off at the end of the month.

Possible statenent outside Number 10 from May tonight.

Going to guess she will say nothing new and stick to the "my deal is the best deal" line.

Possible statenent outside Number 10 from May tonight.

Going to guess she will say nothing new and stick to the "my deal is the best deal" line.

Really sticking your neck out with that one, sir.

As I said last week, we'll exit on her deal.

I would say that is contingent on her leaving more or less straight away. Tories don't want her negotiating the next phase and the EU don't want to deal with her.

I cashed out on my meaningful vote 3 bet after the speaker announced he wasn't having it back.

May meeting the opposition parties (including the ERG) before the statement. May not meeting her own Party.

So part of her own party are the opposition. What a time to be alive. Secretly governed by Rees-Mogg

Back