• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Rangers

Been taken to extra time in the Rammy's Challenge Cup at Brechin

Fairly decent team to send out in a glorified Pub League competition

Rangers : Alexander, Goian, Bocanegra, Broadfoot, Wallace, McKay, Black, Hutton, Macleod, Little, McCulloch. Subs: Gallacher, Naismith, Crawford, Cole.

Edit - Now winning 2-1

Last edited:
Once Rangers get their team sorted they will walk the league. I wonder what gates they will get at Ibrox?

I rekon because the fans have a point to prove it could be 20-25k +

I think Rangers will play in front of full houses.

One thing that I cannot understand. If they are a new club, why are they allowed to be called Rangers?

I think Rangers will play in front of full houses.

One thing that I cannot understand. If they are a new club, why are they allowed to be called Rangers?

Officially they are "The Rangers FC" but everyone will just call them Rangers

They seem to be buying players that are needlessly too good for the level they're at; Ian Black, Dean Shiels, Craig Beattie etc. Unless they know that the Scottish league system will be revamped soon and they'll get bumped nearer the SPL more quickly...

They aren't going anywhere Deutsch it will kill scottish football for once and all if they were bumped straight to the spl

New Sky deal announced - Rangers will have five games shown this season and the terms have been reduced by £17m over the course of the contract.

Big holes in a lot of SPL budgets now.

That's like a season's total attendance for most 3rd division side wow

Most third division clubs are lucky to get more than 300 a game. Once the league starts, the clubs playing at Rangers will never have played in such a stadium in front of packed stands.

Most third division clubs are lucky to get more than 300 a game. Once the league starts, the clubs playing at Rangers will never have played in such a stadium in front of packed stands.

Who said having Rangers in the 3rd division would be a bad thing.

SFA charge Rangers New Co and Ally McCoist with bringing the game into disrepute.... What have they done NOW?!

Green - bigotry was the reason they were demoted
McCoist - the panel that punished rangers should be publicly named

so one says the bigots were unfair to them, and the other wants those punishing them firmly in the gunsight of rangers lovely brand of bigots

:facepalm:

Just accept the punishment you were give, that was just and get on with climbing the league.. It's not difficult.

the fans actually have. When I was in Scotchland at the weekend I caught the celtic-aberdeen game (it was shite beyond compare) and there were blokes in celtic and rangers shirts happily watching it together nae bother. The demotion appears to have helped take some of the sting out of that.

Back