• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Rangers

Kind of hard when the punishments keep rolling in. Rangers got what they deserved with the demotion and transfer embargo but stripping them of titles is one step too far IMO.

Glasgow's a brilliant city. I love it. Can't stand it at the moment though, went on a night out there a few weeks ago during the Glasgow Fair and it was awful, Rangers are all folk want to talk about now and people get so pissed off about it.

Glasgow's a brilliant city. I love it. Can't stand it at the moment though, went on a night out there a few weeks ago during the Glasgow Fair and it was awful, Rangers are all folk want to talk about now and people get so pissed off about it.

My experience is that it's a horrible hell hole, entrenched in sectarianism violence. Edinburgh on the other hand...

Playing Peterhead today. The ground looks like Noose Lane.

Hahaha Peterhead 2 Rangers 1 with 5 minutes to go. Hilarious.

Kevin Kyle in the last minutes makes it 2-2

When Rangers eventually get promoted to the SPL do they automatically have to go up or do the SPL have to accept them?

When Rangers eventually get promoted to the SPL do they automatically have to go up or do the SPL have to accept them?

I believe they have to be accepted. Certain criteria must be met before Clubs are admitted into the SPL.

So with the disputes that are currently going on over the EBT, chances are they will never be allowed back in the SPL unless they agree to what the SPL are asking off them?

So with the disputes that are currently going on over the EBT, chances are they will never be allowed back in the SPL unless they agree to what the SPL are asking off them?

In theory yes. But the SPL will accept Rangers back in with open arms. How their finances will pass the scrutiny is another matter. Though to be fair, by then Rangers may have sorted themselves out.

Kind of squad have they got? Presumably better than the rest of the league?

No. Position Player
GK Neil Alexander
GK Scott Gallacher
DF Anestis Argyriou
DF Darren Cole
DF Emílson Cribari
DF Sébastien Faure
DF Chris Hegarty
DF Ross Perry
DF Lee Wallace
MF Ian Black
MF Matty Clarke
MF Robbie Crawford
MF Kyle Hutton
No. Position Player
MF Lewis MacLeod
MF Lee McCulloch
MF Andrew Mitchell
MF Dean Shiels
MF David Templeton
MF Kamil Wiktorski
FW Kane Hemmings
FW Kevin Kyle
FW Andrew Little
FW Barrie McKay
FW Kal Naismith
FW Francisco Sandaza
FW Francesco Stella

They can't add to that for at least another year either. Should be plenty for Scottish 3rd. Probably Scottish 2nd as well.

Celtic 5th in the SPL, Rangers 5th in the 3rd division and yet to win away, things arent panning out in Scotland as expected for the moment.

Rangers seem to be struggling at the small grounds. 3 straight draws in the League but put them in Ibrox and its a walk for them.

McCoist just isn't a very good manager - without massive home support they've nothing really to fall back on. They have better players than every other team outside the SPL but if the tactics are non-existent then you aren't going to perform to your potential.

With the players they have it, they should just be able to put out a 4-4-2 and say "do what you want" and win..........I think a few of the players just don't give a shit when playing in front of 1500 people and the changing room only fits 11 players and a kit bag.

Back