• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Pre-Season 2017

anybody know how to get to the game on wolvesTV..have paid £12 and no link or nothing

Just the main page Fred, scroll down and click Peterborough V Wolves

cheers found it..thought it would be under wolvesTV

very good quality stream, beautiful on the projector

Joe Mason playing like Joe Mason. Other than that nothing's happened.

Price and ronan look pretty good in centre mid together - zyro and mason have been non existent though

We look so pedestrian when we're trying to transition into an attack and that's largely due to the front three: mason isn't looking aggressive enough for a goal, zyro just looks a bit too lethargic and cav is being too selfish

Ronan has looked handy when he's had the ball and vinagre looked good until he just got skillzed by their right back then

Mason is shite, Deslandes looks fine as one of the three, Batth actually can pass the ball short and Vinagre isn't pushed off the ball easily

Grass is too long. Ball getting caught up and both teams struggling

would like a little more from Zyro, Cav has been poor so far

As long as we look solid at the back, I'll take it.

Cav hasn't been great. I could have put in a better performance than Mason so far. 100% he's off and he already knows it.

Vinagre looks raw, but certainly has talent. Deslandes looks very comfortable in the back three.

Well Miranda just hauled the bloke down when he was in behind. Probs a free kick and red in a league game.

Soon as I say Cav has been rubbish, he holds off his defender, cuts in from the left and drills a shot from the middle of the box over the bar.

Back