• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Pre-Season 2017

Cav trying to do too much but when your options are either Mason or Zyro, you'd do the same.

horrible challange on Doc

What is with this trend of super aggressive tackles in pre-season suddenly??? Ronan gets sliced now Doherty torn apart with another causing a fracas by the corner flag

That's horrific. Red card in a league game. Half way up his shin .

Perhaps the referee's need to stop being so lenient with cards in pre-season friendlies? I suspect some absolute cloggers think they can get away with kicking the crap in to more talented players because they know they won't be booked?

should have been a red for me, dangerous play

Have been very impressed with Ronan in the centre. As people have said, it's the front three where things aren't working.

Not quite - mourinho was offered the chance to sub him off and said no because he didn't think it was a red or something along those lines

ok, i thought a red was a red

The ref has been miles better than the joker on Saturday and to be honest Peterborough haven't tried to kick us off the pitch, just a couple of hard challenges and one shocker

The ball into doc was a bit light and the posh guy thought he could get it. Still no excuse for such a wild lunge though, could have done his ankle quite easily

Want to see Graham out there. Got to be in with a shout for Boro as Mason and Zyro looking poor and Cav and Costa out.

Back