• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Pre-Season 2017

Nice bit of FIFA Street from Cav then.

I really enjoy watching Bright play. I hope he can flourish under Nuno, could be just what he needs.

Really interesting being able to hear Nuno talking to the players. Miranda coming off if what I heard is correct.

Good hour in the bank there for some. Deslandes, Simpson, Coady and Ronan (finally) on.

Really interesting being able to hear Nuno talking to the players. Miranda coming off if what I heard is correct.

Miranda has moved out and Coady in the middle of the three as the organiser now.

"Control what's happening" an interesting comment from Nuno as Bright was directing the ball to be played into one area.

i really like we are holding and passing the ball around(even though they give us time and space)

plzen scores

Really good finish to be fair. Marking not so great.

So we're now:

-----------------Norris-----------------

---Batth-------Coady------Miranda---

Simpson----------------------Deslandes

-----------Neves----Saiss---------------

-----Zyro--------Bright------Ronan-----

2-1

Batth and Simpson in the same defence together was never going to end well. Ay caramba...

Good finish from them. We've lost control of the play a little.

more energy and high pressing from Plzen now

Nice dink from Zyro. I think he's playing more as a striker rather than Bright who keeps coming deep.

Zyro scores, but ruled offside.

Great silky run by Bright but Zyro is offside as he dinks it over the keeper.

Nicely done from Bright then, Zyro just offside. Shame, it was a good finish.

Nice dink from Zyro. I think he's playing as the striker, not Bright.

Bright is starting central (and definitely is there out of possession) but essentially if he pulls out wide someone has to fill the space he vacates, which Zyro is trying to make the most of. If he doesn't we lose our balance and it's easier for them to defend.

Lovely play by ronan and Saiss to get out of a hole.

Back