• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Pre-Season 2017

nice possession passing now from us

"NO! No Matt, get away from the ball!" :icon_lol:

Loving the vibe I am getting from Nuno. Who is our 5? Picture is a tad grainy and can't tell

Sorry on my phone and saves the previous text. Ben looks a lot bigger than I thought he was.

Doherty will never last in this formation as there's going to be way too much work for him to do.

That doesn't sound right in the context of how the game has gone so far, I'd have also thought wing back allows him to focus on his attacking elements of his role more which he is (like it or lump it) better at

Price for me has been best so far

Nuno shouting "no, Matt, get away from the ball, no!" and Doherty moping about it, lol.

It's like he's having to constantly drill it into them not to just panic and hoof the ball as soon as they get it

yeah Cav has been good too

Dicko looks a lot trimmer than last season. Edwards completely anonymous in that half.

Neves for Edwards, Costa for Mason and Phil for Doc and we have a decent time imo

Can't have 1 weak link in this formation and style. CBs gotta be onnnnn it. Good touch and pass at all times

That doesn't sound right in the context of how the game has gone so far, I'd have also thought wing back allows him to focus on his attacking elements of his role more which he is (like it or lump it) better at

He's not going to get as easy a ride as this in the Championship. Whoever ends up out there will have to work a lot harder as I can't see our CBs being so far apart either. The opposition are offering nothing for us to worry about really.

Great we can hear Nuno, the advice to Edwards should have been given years ago basically saying stop running round like a headless chicken.

Dicko, Douglas, Cav & Price all looking sharp. Edwards gave the ball away 3 times in the first 12 mins what more can I say.

Build up for the first goal was terrific just need a bit more down the right.

Mason offers nothing time to get shot.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Dicko looks a lot trimmer than last season. Edwards completely anonymous in that half.

Neves for Edwards, Costa for Mason and Phil for Doc and we have a decent time imo

Edwards again having trouble in a passing team, twice caught dallying on the ball and dispossessed.

agree, Edwards didnt have a good half there at all..lost passenger

Impressed with that. Coady acting as assistant manager on the sidelines too...

Neves and Ronan on for Mason and Edwards please.

Fuck sake. I thought it kicked off at 5, so have just switched the laptop on and realised I've missed the whole of the first half!

How have we looked?

Back