• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Pre-Season 2017

2-0. Cav to Doherty who sidefoots home from the corner of the box.

Our right wing back looks pretty good.

This formation is essentially a 3-4-2-1 like the Christmas Tree. Cav and Mason are very narrow behind Dicko.

Love being able to hear the calls from the side.

Dicko should have passed mason there

Loving the vibe I am getting from Nuno. Who is our 5? Picture is a tad grainy and can't tell

This formation is essentially a 3-4-2-1 like the Christmas Tree. Cav and Mason are very narrow behind Dicko.

Sort of. Cav and Dicko are interchanging a lot, and both are coming really deep at times to show for the ball.

Mason's looking lost shuttling around on the left though.

Love being able to hear the calls from the side.
Presuming it is Nuno doing the shouting. Wasn't it suggested when he joined he was a quiet and calm manager on the sidelines?

Presuming it is Nuno doing the shouting. Wasn't it suggested when he joined he was a quiet and calm manager on the sidelines?

He's constantly drilling the tactics into the players, it's pretty good to hear really as he's clearly got a plan and is trying to instill it into the team (well, mainly Mason and Edwards).

Cav and price looking sharp, Dave gave it away every time he passed forward so now only passing back. Masons been poor, but Dicko looking dangerous.

Interesting so far.

That speck of dust in the centre on the main camera has just had me scrubbing at my monitor screen.

Doherty will never last in this formation as there's going to be way too much work for him to do.

good ball Miranda

Back