• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Pre-Season 2017

Marshall out for three months with a thigh injury, jeez.

Can't half wonder if Nuno's fondness for double sessions every day, including on friendly match days, isn't too much too soon.

Spiers says more than a week. Nash says 3 months.

What is all this being decent towards the fans shit?

If we are sticking with the same formation then I think Dicko would be fine as an inside forward given that Marshall is going to be out for a while, it all depends if we sign a striker before the season starts (surely we will??) we will have to see how Zyro does in pre-season maybe he will be ready to step up?

Can't half wonder if Nuno's fondness for double sessions every day, including on friendly match days, isn't too much too soon.
Wolves have confirmed Marshall has left the Austria camp and has returned to Molineux for a checks on a hip injury. No timescale on recovery but they hope it will be a quick return.

So Nash got 1 from 3. Back to his normal form

I doubt that we saw "WolvesTV" in action for the Bremen match - that was most likely a hacked-together HTML5 player running off the same server as the main site, which is why it crashed when so many people were accessing it, rather than a dedicated streaming service with its own host. That said, that they're now specifically mentioning that they want people to watch the next two matches as a stress test makes me wonder if they now think they've underestimated how much bandwidth they'll need to be providing per match for the coming season.

Personally I see it as about fucking time. Weak as piss pre-season training has been a Wolves trait for years.

I doubt that we saw "WolvesTV" in action for the Bremen match - that was most likely a hacked-together HTML5 player running off the same server as the main site, which is why it crashed when so many people were accessing it, rather than a dedicated streaming service with its own host. That said, that they're now specifically mentioning that they want people to watch the next two matches as a stress test makes me wonder if they now think they've underestimated how much bandwidth they'll need to be providing per match for the coming season.

Clearly they underestimated the situation, but they have raised expectations & now need to invest to keep ahead of those - suspect that Boro will be close to a sell out.

Whether that remains the case depends on the team, but if they do well then there is a need to manage that to not disappoint too many

We must have the busiest treatment table in the football league.

Will the game today vs Viktoria Plzen be aired on wolvesTV?

I think so - aren't they showing the 2 remaining games in Austria on the website?

Back