• Welcome, guest!

This is a forum devoted to discussion of Wolverhampton Wanderers.
    Why not sign up and contribute? Registered members get a fully ad-free experience!

Pre-Season 2017

I think so - aren't they showing the 2 remaining games in Austria on the website?

Yes they are. They announced that because of the teething problems in the Werder Bremen game that the two remaining games in Austria will be free

https://www.wolves.co.uk/news/first-team/2017713-free-live-streams-for-wolves-in-austria/

"We’ll also be offering a live stream for all fans for both the Shrewsbury Town and Peterborough United friendlies on Saturday 22nd July at 3pm and Tuesday 25th July at 7.45pm. There will be a cost of £7 which will include both matches and we’ll announce when the platform is live for fans to sign up shortly" Bargain...

Graham has tweeted that will be playing for the under 23s at Telford this afternoon.

There seems to be something in it unfortunately. He could easily have got a 2 hour flight to Austria. I'm disappointed.

He seemed to have a similar issue going back two seasons when he was sent off to Oxford.

We're somehow looking thin on the ground wide for the start of the season if Jordan isn't being considered.

Yeah i would be very disappointed if we let him go, very talented

Don't think he would have a problem getting a move so I hope it's all rubbish. Maybe they just want to check all is fine and they will fly him out??

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Ruddy

Bennett Miranda Boly

Doherty Price Edwards Douglas

Mason Dicko Cavaleiro

SUBS: Norris, Batth, Simpson, Coady, Neves, Saiss, Enobakhare, Zyro, Ronan, Burgoyne​

I think it has to be seen as encouraging for Jack Price that he is getting some time on the pitch. There has been talk that he has impressed Nuno so maybe he will be the Neves back up. Fair play Jack for impressing, as I thought he was done here.

He seems to impress new managers before falling out of favour with them

Looks closer to a starting 11 than the Bremen game, I am interested to see how the inside forwards develop. I didn't like Cav as an out and out winger (he looks great at no 10) so playing a bit more tucked in should suit him. Neves in for Edwards and Costa for Mason and that side looks quite tasty!

Let's see how this new 'passing' thing works out with Edwards in there

Let's see how this new 'passing' thing works out with Edwards in there

I imagine it'll work similarly to whenever Eddo is paired with Price in any other formation. Price will see all of the ball and Edwards will run around not showing for a pass and let the game completely pass by him.

Plzen are a significantly worse standard of opposition than Bremen so I expect us to boss this game. Push the wing backs on and control possession.

Hause not quite fit or not? Thought he would be on the bench at least.

He had a slight knock picked up on England duty. Guess that hasn't cleared up yet.

Plzen are a significantly worse standard of opposition than Bremen so I expect us to boss this game. Push the wing backs on and control possession.

You do realise Edwards and Mason are playing?

Getting close to kick-off and I can't find a link on wolves.co.uk. Anybody?

Plzen are a significantly worse standard of opposition than Bremen so I expect us to boss this game.
Hopefully. I've just stuck a tenner on us winning it!

Back